“Could use a sign, but worth finding!”

Granofino Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 273 Restaurants in Agrigento
Price range: US$9 - US$19
Description: Granofino is a restaurant, steak house and pizzeria, which focuses on its menu the quality of the raw material. The selection of meats, fresh pasta and a wide selection of wines, beers and drinks, make it the perfect location for happy hour, lunch and dinner. The location is warm, friendly and modern at the same time: you can choose your table or lounge area, perfect for a glass of wine accompanied by tasty cheeses. Our pub corner, enjoys a well-stocked liquor range, bitters, ales, prestigious wineries and much more. You can treat yourself to moments of relaxation while enjoying a nice platter of cold meat chosen by the customer view.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We tried this restaurant based on our host's recommendation. We stayed at the Villa Concordia B & B near Agrigento on our way across Sicily. It was a short walk away through a not particularly prosperous looking but ok part of town. There was no sign out front, but we had the street address so it wasn't that difficult (we saw two other families from the Villa come in after us). My husband and son ordered the meat platter for 30 euros, and they were in heaven!!! The cheesy potatoes, ribs, sausages, steaks, pork, etc were just what we were looking for. They even served Heinz condiments - a taste of Pittsburgh! Now, we usually eat what the locals do, but this meal came at just the right time in our vacation.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped at this unsuspecting restaurant for a quick bite of lunch on the way out of town. We were so impressed by the quality of food, presentation, and taste! I had a pasta dish that was amazing and my partner had an epic burger. The staff were so lovely and friendly despite limited English. They offered us complementary local amaro and pistachio dessert.
The little lunch stop off became a highlight of our day!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

While visiting Agrigento (stay at Villa Concordia B & B) I googled restaurants near me and this popped up. I only wish I had gone both nights I was there! Mario, the young chef owner, welcomed me with an out of body aperitivo experience and a pizza unlike any I have ever eaten in my life- la scannese. Fresh ingredients, incredible menu selection, beautiful atmosphere, and excellent service . If you are going to visit Agrigento and the Valley of the Temples you MUST eat here. They start serving at 7:30 pm.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Very bad service, the waiter didnt understand a single word in english, burger was decent, nothing special +they dont serve pizza for lunch?!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely lovely place with delicious food and great service. Maybe you should reserve a table, cause it gets crowded in the evening..well deserved! If we are ever in villagio Mose again, we will go there again.