“Coffee”

Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Charlestown
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We visit on a regular basis and the coffee is always good they do excellent cakes as well very yummy.

1  Thank peterbiernis

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

This is our 4th ever visit here. Firstly, the prices are fair and the place is clean. Secondly, I like the decoration and the service is quick. Thirdly, the staff are nice and the food is good. I had the sweet chilli chicken sandwich which was a bit too spicy but I still liked the salad and bread. To improve, maybe they could extend the variety on the menu. Overall, we liked it and thought it was just about as good as last time.

1  Thank Thomas L
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

One of the jewels in the Cornish gastronomic landscape is Charlie's of Charlestown.
It has always been a favourite of ours since moving down several years ago.
Friendly service with excellent home produced quality sandwiches paninis and light lunches.
The cake selection has always been a delicious delight.
The owner is selling for personal reasons and we hope that the next owner will be as good.And hopefully it will not be rebranded as Poldark tea rooms as I think we maybe near saturation point in Cornwall.
Wish the present owner thanks and hopefully see you again.
Highly recommended

3  Thank Onedogonthebeach
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Stopped off for a break. Nor that big inside with only 4 tables, but light and airy. There were also a sofa and 3 easy chairs which i particularly enjoyed. One while sitting by the window watching* the world walk by. We had a nice la4te tea pot of tea for two and two very tasty lemon curd cake. The slices wernt very wide, but they made up for them I height being multipal layers. Cakes £3.50 pot of tea £2 each (2 cups each)
I also enjoyed low volume pleasant music and the ladies serving were very welcoming. I toyed with the rating very good or excellent in the end I went with excellent as I particularly sitting in the the window eating great cake.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped for coffee and cake after a day out. Very pleasant staff, good service and lovely coffee and cake. Highly recommended !