“The "Deck" is Great”
other travellers have booked this property
Deck Master bedroom view
Deck
Master bedroom view
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

RickfromK...
“The "Deck" is Great”
Reviewed 7 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

My friends and I stayed at this property recently. The property has two main apartments, this Deck Apartment and a Terrace Apartment (upper floor). The apartments can be booked separately, but my friends and I chose to book both because of our size and for more privacy. Both are great and I also wrote a review for the Terrace Apartment.

It's hard for me to say which apartment is better, since both are awesome. I will say that my friends and I REALLY enjoyed the "Deck" with the Deck Apartment. It has a spectacular view of the mountains and is a perfect place to sit and chat or just enjoy a book. As a group we all seemed to gravitate to that space.

Minal, the property manager, and her staff were excellent to work with. They are very friendly and very knowledgable about fun activities to do in the surrounding area (mostly trekking-related). The property is relatively close to a couple tea gardens, which we enjoyed visiting. The food provided (for a reasonable extra charge) was a major plus as well.

I'm already trying to find an excuse for my next visit!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The mountain views from the deck
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing