All reviews outdoor shower south entrance honesty bar addo elephant park rock shower rooms are large his wife african style great location for visiting located close honeymoon suite visit addo sitting area en route satellite tv wonderful experience nice stay
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Arrived a bit late from CT ...
but all good as our room was ready and cozy and got a quick drink at the bar ... help ya self service BUT don't forget to put ya drinks on the tab frovided
Awesome breakfast , really.. way too much for 2 people but a good start for the game drive later ...
K

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I found this to be exactly as advertised, a lodge rather than an hotel. Old world charm with all the facilities you could want, wi-fi, satellite tv, a well-stocked honesty bar. The outside shower make for a memorable experience (DO NOT WORRY - THEY ARE HOT!). Excellent breakfast and great location for Addo South Gate. Please keep in mind that if you have booked drives in Addo they leave from the Main Gate which is 50 mins by main road or 1.5 hours through Addo, which is an amazing drive in itself, well worth taking the extra time.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2018

The room was quite nice and cozy. At night I suddenly woke up. Went to the bathroom and got back. On opening my sheets I realize small creatures crawling in my bed. Google it. Realize it was bedbugs. That night I contacted the on duty manager. No one picked up. I pressed the emergency bell . No one came out . I sent him a message. no reply. The morning I packed up. He just said he is sorry and that its an up market place. I have numerous bite marks on my skin and is uncomfortable.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Execelent accomendation direct at the entrence gate of Addo Nationalpark with beautyful big rooms, not to forget the outside shower. Evening buffet is highly recommended. Friendly and helpful staff. Would come back any time.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EFLManager, Manager at Elephants Footprint Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the outstanding review on your accommodation with us at our beautiful Lodge. We are very proud to have made your stay with us memorable and wish to host you again on your next visit to South Africa.

Warm regards,
Christo - Lodge Manager

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Perfect location for a visit to Addo Elephant Park. Very clean with very good breakfast. You can also eat dinner on site buffet style offering a number of choices on the night that we ate there. Accommodating staff

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are very pleased to have been part of a fantastic holiday experience for you. We wish you all the best with the rest of your holiday and a speedy return to our Beautiful Lodge on your next visit to the Elephant Park.

Warm regards,