“Amazing villa! Amazing holiday and owner...”
other travellers have booked this property
Front terrace w. Heated pool, sunbeds, table and chairs, sunblind and a wooden pergola.
Real view from the front terrace of more than 220 sq.m. This picture has been taken at 8.30 a.m. Panoramic picture taken from the front terrace. 180º ocean view.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Panoramic picture taken from the front terrace. 180º ocean view.
The villa is facing S.E. so it receives sun from earliest hours of the day! Pic. taken 8.30 a.m.
The villa has 9 comfortable sunbeds with thick matt.
wooden pergola on the back terrace with BBQ, table and chairs.
Front of the villa. Double size garage with automatic door and main entrance.
Garden area of more 100 sq.m. with artificial grass.
Side garden area
Main bedroom with open ocean view. This picture has been taken at 8.30 a.m.
Separate kitchen of 18 sq.m.
Separate kitchen with double patio doors which drives to the back terrace and garden.
Side flowerbed and illumination.
Main bedroom's bathroom on suite.
Main bedroom's bathroom on suite.
Double bedroom's bathroom on suite.
Double sized garage with automatic door big enough to park two cars.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Italian first
Any
Paul F
“Amazing villa! Amazing holiday and owner unbelievably helpful!”
Reviewed 20 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

We booked this villa for a family holiday on the 1st September 2017 and we could not of picked a better place. The villa is exactly what it says in the description. We were met by Fabio's son on arrival and warmly welcomed to the villa, shown around and made to feel very welcome. The one thing that struck me was actually how big the villa was and how clean it was both inside and out. The barbecue area, pool area, and sun lounge area were far more than we were hoping for and at the end of the holiday we were again met by Fabio and his son who made checking out very easy and who were the perfect hosts throughout our stay.

I could not recommend this villa highly enough and hope to return in the future.

Thank you Fabio and Davide for an amazing family holiday!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
22 Sep 2017
Hi Paul, thank you so much for your lovely review! It has been a real pleasure to host you and your beautiful family. Me and my son Davide would love to receive all of you again in the future! Take care and hopefully see you soon, Fabio and Davide.
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

14 Jun 2017
Hi Grzegorz,
it is always nice to know that my guests receive everything they needed to have a comfortable stay. It has been a big pleasure to host your lovely family and I look forward to see you again soon.
All the best,
Fabio.
Companion...
“Fabulous villa”
Reviewed 25 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

5 adults stayed at this fabulous villa for a week,the owner Fabio recommended cicar car hire which was easy to book and the car was large and reliable cost 142 euro for the week,picked the car up and dropped off at the airport.
Fabio met us near the villa at a local garage and we followed him to the villa.The villa was amazing very clean with plenty indoor and enormous outdoor space,fully equipped kitchen everything you needed was there and everything worked well.Spacious bedrooms 2 en suite,there was a separate bathroom and an extra toilet.Fabio recommended places to visit and local restaurants,my son also went out bike riding with Fabio and he showed him different routes for the next day,my son rode the killer mountain the next day said it was the hardest bike ride he's ever done.
Would definitely advise people to hire a car as the large supermarket mercadona is 25 minutes walk downhill and would be very awkward carrying shopping back up to the villa.
Would recommend this villa to anyone in fact a couple of friends have asked about price etc.
All in all had a great week,thanks Fabio

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
25 Jan 2017
Hi Julie,
I am very happy to know that found everything as you aspected to found. As you said renting a car it is not expensive and it helps to have a very comfortable stay and view all the marvellous little corners of this fantastic island. It has been a pleasure to bike around with Scott and I really look forward to see all of you back soon!
A warm greeting from Tenerife,
Fabio!
Chaneltf2...
Costa Adeje, Spain
“Fab Villa”
Reviewed 17 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

We are a family of 5 adults and 2 young children, we recently had the pleasure of staying at Villa Evlyne.
Fabio was a brilliant and accommodating host. Great communication from the beginning in our enquiries, throughout our holiday and message on our return home! He made us very welcome carefully going over the various aspects of the house. While we were there, he could not have been more helpful, nothing was too much trouble, from meeting us to take us to the villa, recommending places to eat and places to shop, and even booking us a taxi for a night out.
Fabio’s villa was gorgeous with a fully equipped kitchen, including a dishwasher, fabulous BBQ area, washing machine, 8 new and really comfortable sun beds, a double garage and a huge front terrace with a private pool.
The property is superbly sighted with magnificent views, near the Spanish dominated town of San Lorenzo, this is just within walking distance and has all amenities. The location, for a place uphill is both utterly peaceful and surprisingly central, not only 10 mins to Los Cristianos and Playa de la Americas, but less than an hour to Pico del Teide, Santa Cruz, Los Gigantes and Masca.
A Mercadona supermarket was a short drive away in Cabo Blanco and had everything you could need and there was a yummy bakery just down the road from Mercadona, which sold amazing pastries and fresh bread for breakfast!

All in all we had a great time, the villa provided an excellent relaxing base to tour the island, it would be equally good as a place to relax and do very little. In summing up, it is hard to fault the villa Fabio offers, so I am not going to, if this sounds like the place for you, it will be, book it.

19 Sep 2016
Hi Chanel,
I am so happy to know that you had a wonderful stay! As you know I consider that it's part of my job to do anything which is in my hand to let have to my guests a pleasent stay.
Many thanks for your lovely review! Hope to see you and your lovely family soon,
Fabio.
wonderwal...
kent , enland
“Nice villa ... Honest review”
Reviewed 3 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Six of us stayed here in August 2016, it's a nice villa with great views and we had a good holiday...
Few points that I feel need saying about our stay , there is not one ceiling fan in property as said in description of villa ,there was three free standing fans , there was no welcome pack of tea coffee and sugar , just 5 small cans of lager and a chocolate bar that had obviously been left by previous occupiers, that the owner ( Fabio ) said he'd bought , we asked to use the safe but Fabio didn't have the code for it , he said he would text it to us later , we never got it.
We arrived Sunday afternoon , Fabio told us the Supermarket in the town was shut Sunday's , which turned out to be open , I feel that Fabio should know this sort of information.
The pool was dirty on arrival Fabio did get someone to clean it later that day , should of been clean on our arrival.
The sun beds was filthy and to be honest need throwing away asap, we was told when we booked there was a maid service , new bedding etc during our stay , she must of been taking her holidays cause we never saw her, if your going to book this villa I suggest you raise the above issues with owner before you book .

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
11 Oct 2016
Last 8 August I received a 5 star review from Julie P. and her party. On the same day I received an e-mail from you inviting me to review your stay. Due to the fact that you had left the villa in a poor state of affairs I gave the party a 2 star rating for cleanliness. My concern was that any future potential owners should be aware of this. Following my review another member of the party, Mr Philip then proceeded to write this poor review of the villa, as a personal attack having had sight of my review. This is, extremely unfair, unprofessional and entirely inappropriate behaviour, the consequence of which could affect my business. I also received a watsapp communication from Ms Powling dated 21 August which is confirm that this is a personal attack following my review.
I have dedicated myself to my business for the past 2 years and made every effort to ensure that all my guests receive the highest standard of service from me, nothing is too much trouble, and that my properties are immaculately presented on arrival. I invite all people reading this answer to view the reviews I have obteined to gain an understanding of the level of service I provide.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing