2 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$102
WHotels.comUS$277
eDreamsUS$277
ZenHotels.comUS$370
All reviews wet deck siddharta lounge char restaurant living room bar pool party buddha bar marvelous suite soft opening the swimming pool area pool staff beautiful hotel great pool royal opera house top floor nespresso machine f b pool side
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

We came to to W to celebrate our 15th anniversary.
We really the stay, staff us great and hotel is beautiful.
Safira in Welcome Desk helped with with the booking and arrange decoration. It makes us sooo happy. Thank youu
I will be back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

It was very unique staying in W hotel, I really like everything in the hotel especially the staff, they are very helpful and friendly. They made a birthday cake and balloons as a welcome addition for my partner’s birthday, I’m not going to forget such a good things like that.
It won’t be my last visit.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2021 via mobile

This is arguably the best spa in Muscat. We have been here on more than one occasion and the treatment is consistently excellent.

Facilities are good with a hammam steamroom and optional extras (like Vichy shower) to add to your treatment. Treatment rooms are spacious with very good lighting and ambiance. Overall a very relaxing experience

Reviewed 5 January 2021

My husband and I had a wonderful stay.

From the moment of my first inquiry Diego Padula made sure I get all the information and put me n touch with his amazing team. Phillip and Pamela. What an incredible team.

My husband and I have run out of ‘Thank you’s to all of you for making out stay memorable. Thanks again for all the lovely food and champagne. Amazing and very kind you Diego and Phillip.

Pamela, you really made us feel very special with your personal touch during our second visit. I was very touched and Thank You So Much for all the amazing and beautiful gifts you left for us in the room.

We were very comfortable and felt at home definitely will be back real soon.

Thank so much Once again.

Room tip: High Floor Rooms with Sea Views
2  Thank NaomiUSA
Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

For my very rare SPA visits, this one was the most pleasant one i experienced. The sales person Ahlam al Bulushi is the person to ask when visiting the spa. Her calm and rational demeanor convinced me to take up on many offers that they have. She also have me a detailed tour of the place and is very knowledgeable in terms of services provided.

Date of stay: December 2020