All reviews therme erding munich airport traditional german stayed for one night perfect location proximity cleanliness password comfort train
Reviewed 16 March 2018

I stayed on 9-10 March two nights during my business trip in Munich region. My room was ready at 10:30 am during my check-in. Rooms are always very clean and comfortable. Bathroom is not big but enough but very clean. Wifi signal is very strong without password and free of charge. I did not eat this time but I always recommend restaurant of the hotel. It is full of local people come for dinner. Atmosphere of restaurant always nice with local people and waiters with local dress. Free car park available. I think it is one of the best hotel if you want to stay close to airport and you may have opportunity to visit Therme

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

On the first of January I stayed 2 nights in "Daimerwirt". This hotel is extraordinary. It was very clean, the staff members very friendly and the breakfast excellent. I am sure I come back to this place again. Briefly spoken: I can highly recommend this place to others.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2017

This is my third stay in this hotel and all were highly satisfactory. There is no doubt for cleanness and comfort. They have a very good restaurant, especially in summer season it is a big fun to eat traditional German food in the garden. Staff are very helpful and most of them speak English. Being very close to airport and Therme Erding it is quite attractive place. Town is also very nice. Free carpark and wifi provided. Although it is a quite old traditional German House style buildingthere is an elevator inside and disabled people can reach the rooms without any problem. There is a wooden building in the garden and mostly local people organizing nice parties in this. Breakfast was great

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2017

This hotel is outstanding. The best staff, extremely clean, extra amenities and complimentary breakfast also. Can't say enough good things about this hotel. We are looking forward to returning to this hotel again. It is the best hotel we have ever stayed in at this price range. Easy access to the airport without any airport noise. You will enjoy your stay here, they even have a playroom for younger kids.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2017

This was a fabulous hotel. The young ladies who worked the reception desk went above and beyond to help me with train info. They were so helpful. The hotel was very clean and offered extra amenities like a shoe polishing machine and towel warmers in the bathroom. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. The wifi was excellent. It was a perfect location for accessing the airport. They had an adorable little area for kids to play in, the décor was very charming. I could go on and on. The breakfast was great. This was an exceptional hotel in this price range. I would stay here again and again and highly recommend it!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family