“Opens early - wonderful breakfast”
Review of Bia Blasta

Bia Blasta
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Easkey
Price range: US$2 - US$18
Description: Cosy Cafe on the Wild Atlantic Way serving beautiful locally produced tasty food.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Bia Blasta located at the heart of Easkey village in Co Sligo is a gentle and friendly experience with friendly and kindly staff. It offers great food in good portions cooked to perfection. It has a warm friendly atmosphere and judging by the number of locals you find eating there, it is indeed a very popular restaurant. I dropped in for breakfast as it opens at 9 a.m. and I was glad I did.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped for a morning drink, and then returned for lunch. Very welcoming staff and environment, and the food was lovely. If we visit the area again we will definitely return there.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Very welcoming atmosphere with friendly staff. Wholesome food at reasonable prices. Was there on a colder day and the fire was very cosy.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Lovely cafe, nice and homely. Had a full Irish breakfast. Food was delicious and service excellent. All day menu looks great too. We loved our visit and will definitely be back again real soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I came here with my parents for lunch on a busy Sunday afternoon. Mum got the superfood salad, Dad got the fish & chips, and I got the vegetable curry. We were all very happy with our meals and the service was excellent. The price was very reasonable for the meals. Will be returning!