Reviews (1 999)
1 999 results
All reviews four poster bed chester zoo spa treatments cheshire oaks bar area buffet style couldn't fault weekend break full english gym molly facial
76 - 81 of 1 999 reviews
Reviewed 16 October 2018

My organisation ran a charity auction here last spring and it was a great success. The management and staff were very accommodating and the feedback from our guests about the quality and variety of food provided was very positive

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
DUmmat, Director at Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Dear Terry C
Thank you for your kind comments and for letting us know how ideal the Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel was for your event . We are delighted that the evening was such a success and hope that we can welcome you all back for such future events again very soon.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Looks like old peoples home. Went into kitchen looking for staff & saw the floor was filthy. Tables not cleared at breakfast. The only person working in the breakfast room went missing so had to wait for food to be replemished on the servery. Carpet in room stained. The mattress was very old. The runners on the floor of the wardrobe were very dusty. The pictures on the website must show the upgraded room and it appears to be the same room at different angles. We wouldn't stay there again as certainly not worth the money.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank FoodyViv

Dear Sir

We are disappointed to read your current perception of the hotel and the comments you have left today .
Brook Hotels regard all honest feedback as valuable and emphasise that the kitchens are fully compliant with all guidelines and stress that you entered a restricted area.

With regards to your other comments they are duly noted and if any changes need to be made they will be addressed.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

I did a charity auction here for Saughall Rotary club in April 2018 and it was a great success.
Venue seemed excellent with friendly and helpful staff.
I look forward to returning in the future and have recommended the venue to others.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank adampartridgefamily
DUmmat, Director at Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear adampartridgefamily

Thank you for your kind words following the Saughall Rotary Club event at the Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel and Spa. It was a pleasure for all the team to welcome you to the hotel and we are delighted that the Charity Event was such a success and look forward to seeng you back again very soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

I have to be honest first impressions said old people's home all though the hotel is spotlessley clean it's screaming out to be modernised as it is so dated. It is a shame as the hotel sits in nice gardens and has a swimming pool and gym all free to guests.
The bedroom we stayed was very clean but the furniture is old and the trouser press had a electrical problem loose wires button hanging off. Very dangerous. The beds were comfortable and the room was lovely and warm.
I would not stay here again nor would I recommend it unless the the hotel has a make over which it desperately needs to be in line with other large hotels

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DUmmat, Director at Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Dear diane_richardson7

Wee re disappointed that despite having a comfortable stay that you left with this perception of the hotel. The frontage is a flat fronted late 60's -70's addition overlooking the car park whilst the beautiful original Manor House part of the hotel is at the rear overlooking the restaurant and gardens. The hotel has recently been redecorated and the public areas re carpeted and whilst not part of a modern generic chain we do have a great many guests who stay and enjoy the hotel .

I will , of course , get maintenance to check the trouser press as a matter urgency.

Regards

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I have arrived with a friend for dinner and were seated in the Garden Restaurant. The waiter gave us a table by the window; looking onto the gardens.
I had Warm Duck Salad and my friend King Prawn Crostini, followed by Sea Bass and Lamb Shank. The food was really good, pleasant atmosphere, good, attentive service. I was impressed, I will return.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
DUmmat, Director at Brook Mollington Banastre Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear EM I
Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed dining with us and sharing this for us today on this site .
Chef and all his team will be delighted to read your wonderful comments and of course looks forward to looking after you again the next time you visit.