“Not to miss en route to or from Cape Town”

Peregrine Farm Stall
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Grabouw
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Not to miss en route to or from Cape Town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have been visiting this farm stall for many years. We could see how they were expanding over the years. One can only grow if customers support you and customers will only support you if you are doing things right!!! That is why we have never passed Peregrine without stopping come hail come thunder. Whatever you wish for to eat or buy, you will find it there--nice and fresh.

Visited April 2017

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Too commercialised ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We've been visiting Peregrine Farm Stall on and off for the past thirty five years. It was always quaint and rustic and very good value for money. Unfortunately we now find it just another supermarket that sells nice stuff at very inflated prices. Still nice but the ambiance and service has disappeared.

Visited March 2017
JustinBurls, Owner at Peregrine Farm Stall, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Hi Tim. Thanks for taking the time to feedback. It's most appreciated and we will certainly consider your comments.
Pretoria, South Africa
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Delicious fresh food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2017

My hubby and myself were advised by friends to definately pop in at the farm stall if in he area, and wow, were we happy we did! I ordered fish and chips and my hubby ordered the venison pie. It was absolutely delicious, fresh and presented nicely on our plates as well. Service was excellent. If ever we are closeby again, we will certainly pop in again. Thank you

Visited January 2017
JustinBurls, Owner at Peregrine Farm Stall, responded to this review, 15 March 2017
Thanks for stopping in and we are so pleased you had a great experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Durbanville, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“One stop Farm Stall”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2017

We visited the Farm Stall last weekend. I understand now why everybody stop there, it is a One Stop Farm Stall. You can get everything a huge variety! "Lekker" Apple Pie, the best I had. Biltong delicious and the apples is very fresh.

Visited February 2017
Gordon's Bay, South Africa
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Sunday breakfast - delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2017

We visited on a drizzly Sunday morning and the place was buzzing! We have driven past here on many occasions and now we are so sorry we hadn't stopped before.

The restaurant was extremely busy inside and outside and was run with amazing efficiency by the lovely Valencia. The food and coffee arrived, cappuccino was hot and the breakfast was on hot plates (one of my dislikes is hot food on cold plates). I can honestly say my eggs benedict were the best I've ever had! Phil had the full breakfast and he was extremely impressed with the sausage. I had a pecan pie to take away - delicious!

We were going to do the cider tasting but the weather was against us, saving this for next weekend.

A really lovely gift shop is attached, lots of unusual gifts, next to that a small nursery.

The deli in the main building had loads of fresh breads, fruits and veg plus meats.

Please give this place a try on your way past you will not be disappointed!

Visited February 2017