Turkish weather in Spring does not give guaranteed sunshine, but when you are sitting by a pool in the mountains looking down to the Med, you can see the clouds and the sunshine and feel the wind blowing through the pine trees, then it is truly paradise.
This villa is for lovers of luxury. Peace and tranquillity.
At first the drive down to the shops was a trek but soon got used to it. So our advice is...
you need a car,
fill up the fridge so you can relax for a few days without having to shop.
drive up into the mountains as well as to the beach.
go to chill out.
trips to the restaurants and entertainment are easy. the Villa street is lit at night so returning late is not a problem.
For a truly relaxing holiday this is the place. away from the Madding crowd of Kalkan.
There are two guys on site, Ahmet and Turgut who are so helpful it is unbelievable.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|
|Families with young children||Large groups|
It had been a busy year and so we wanted to stay in quiet surroundings where we could chill out on our own. Somewhere with some style, with great restaurants and a relaxed upmarket atmosphere, Somewhere, in fact, a little bit special.
A tall order perhaps?
No, Kalkan Mountain Villas and stylish Villa Jasmine more than lived up to our expectations. We became regulars returning to enjoy Islamlar with its delightful mix of rural tranquility and great tavernas, with the fine dining in Kalkan a few minutes away.
This year we stayed in Villa Angelica which turned out to be equally as, if not more, impressive than Jasmine.
So, now it was time let TripAdvisor know just how good this villa really is and why you should experience it for yourselves and live life like a film star
- Quite simply this villa has the wow factor
- Stylish, extremely spacious designer property with superb fittings and fixtures. Towels, bed linen, cushions, furniture etc are all of the highest quality
- Set on a hillside with unobstructed, panoramic views over one of Turkey's famous Patara beach
- large infinity pool in which to cool down and appreciate the views
- Spacious poolside dining area with BBQ
- Comfortable poolside loungers and seating. As this area is a full day sun trap large parasols are positioned for when you want to lie or dine in the shade
- All rooms with ensuite marble bathrooms
- Spacious fully equipped kitchen
- TV, DVD player and discs, ipod dock, books, games and guides should you ever want to come in from the sun
- A couple of really friendly guys to look after the garden, lay out the loungers, do your shopping, be your taxi and help with any questions about the area you may have
- Islamlar village with a selection of tavernas each offering fresh local foods. Great for lunch or for a laid back evening when you are too relaxed to go down to Kalkan
- Kalkan with its top quality restaurants and boutiques a short drive or taxi ride away
As a final note I have been lucky enough to stay in some pretty cool places (one example being the Monti Carlo property of a rather famous rock star) and I can honestly say nowhere comes close to the delight of staying here in Angelica or Jasmine.