“Great for a quick bite!”
Review of Gator's Dockside

Gator's Dockside
Ranked #43 of 128 Restaurants in The Villages
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Had limited time before a movie, so tried this hesitantly......very pleasantly surprised with both the menu and the service.....chili was excellent, chicken quesadilla also excellent, as were the burger sliders......drinks robust......service was timely.....we will be back.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped at Gator’s Dockside Brownwood. I wanted a Monte Crisco Sandwich!
I was not disappointed! We were seated right away and our Server came right away to take our order!! Our meals arrived promptly!! We enjoyed our meals and the service!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I truly enjoyed the gyros here but it took forever for it to come from the kitchen . I don't think it was the waitress fault . The salad wedge was bigger than 1/2 a head of lettuce . Very fresh also. Wings are also very good. If you don't mind waiting for the food it's good.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This is a great sports nuts restaurant. Service was good and timely. Full menu for about anyone’s liking. Enjoyed the food and atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Good beer, lots of TV's, big group of Alumni of one team playing ball were really into the happy mood. Food was good...had a ruben.