“Great Pub let down by poor Roast Beef”
Review of Worlds End Inn

Worlds End Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Almer
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Monday - Saturday 10:30 am - 10pm (food 12 - 9) and Sunday 11:30 am - 9pm (food 12 - 8)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great looking pub we have passed for the lat 12 years driving down to Weymouth. Finally managed to pop in for Sunday Roast this Easter weekend. Pub was lovely inside. My wife and I both ordered Roast Beef. The presentation was good, Veg was lovely - Yorkshire pudding was cold !. The beef slices were tough, rubbery and hard to chew. We would have complained but we were travelling home and could not wait for another meal. We chewed our way through it but left VERY dissapointed at our meal. £12.95 is a top price for Sunday Roast and we were let down. Shame as we looked forward to this for a long time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Have been here a few times and remember when it was burnt to the ground.

The food was very good. The staff were very good. The beer was very good.

Everything you need or at least I do.

Honest review from and honest reviewer.

Lovely all round and would recommend to anyone.

Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited the Worlds End Inn last night as a family of 5 and a Dog. We were seated in the bar area as dogs aren’t allowed in the restaurant and we were very comfortable and had a fantastic experience. The food was absolutely 5* and absolutely delicious. Being part of the Hall & Woodhouse chain was a massive bonus as well and the drinks went down a treat. Absolutely great find and would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Warm welcome on a rainy day - great staff and excellent food, thank you! I had lamb medallions which were wonderful. And got discount with my Gourmet Card so a real bonus.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I travel a lot and we love English pubs ! This pub has to be one of the best -the location is fine and its thatched image is spot on . Inside with wood burning fires and an incredible atmosphere --choice of menu really good -I chose pie of the day with thank goodness English veg -none of this imported kenya beans and African birdseed here ! The wife had the veg. soup which was wonderful plus the badger ale was fantastic . loved the sign outside warning naughty children would be turned into pies.