Adonis Hotel
Villa Delona(Naxos Town)
US$129
Orbitz.com
Paradisia Villas(Naxos Town)(Great Value!)
US$48
Hotel Grotta(Naxos Town)
US$82
Iliada Studios(Naxos Town)(Great Value!)
US$57
Adriani Hotel(Naxos Town)
US$88
US$84
Hotels.com
Anatoli Hotel(Naxos Town)(Great Value!)
US$47
Sergis Hotel(Naxos Town)
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsorganic gardenthe ownerhomemade lemonhome grownnaxos townsea viewmoussakabeach is lovelysmall beachfine sandfresh productsquiet placegreek saladvery nice hotelbriamhire carexcellent breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2016

I stayed there for 4 nights and i already want to go back!! The stay was amazing same for the people who run this hotel, so peaceful and quiet..perfect to relax and enjoy your vacation to the fullest .

The rooms are cozy and feel like home and the staff is ready to help you with anything you need with the best way they can.

The wifi was very strong, the view was amazing (we had a room seeing the sea) and what i really loved was how clean the rooms were..from the lobby to your room...you could smell the cleaning products in the air!!..and not a single bug!

The location is perfect and you can go anywhere by walking around and the beach is less than 2 minutes away by foot.

Its perfect for couples, friends, family and even solo...i wouldn't recommend it for business for the reason..its a place to relax..not to bring your work and stress with you..But if you still want a business trip there this hotel is a nice choice to relax while working.

Something that i noticed but its not that important is that the rooms (at least the one i was staying in) didn't had enough power sockets..but its a very small detail that its not worthy to worry about.

Stayed in August 2016 with my best friend for 4 nights

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Adonis_Naxos, Owner at Adonis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Dear Penelope,

Thank you very much for your kind words! I am very glad that you got to relax and enjoy the peacefulness of the village to the fullest. I am also pleased that you loved your room and be sure that we are going to install more power sockets in the near future!

Εις το επανιδείν!

Με εκτίμηση,
Σταμάτης

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

It's the team which make this hotel. Not overbearing but at the same time very proud of their town and regional food and proactive in seeking to pass this onto guests and ensure they have a good time. This includes dealing with any inconveniences promptly e.g. Hotel arranged reasonable transfers for us and offered the owners laptop when I needed to put in a job application.

Rooms were rigorously tidy and the views great. Also best breakfast anywhere in Greece.

No working wifi when we stayed but they were working to correct this. Also please note beach is good but not amazing. This place is really all about the chill out, the views and the great hospitality. It is quieter compared to other locations in Greece.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Adonis_Naxos, Owner at Adonis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2016

Dear Nicholas,

Thank you very much for your kind words! I am glad that you enjoyed the calmness of the village and our hospitality. It is true we had some problems with the internet provider during your stay. Fortunately these problems are now solved. Nevertheless, thank you very much for your patience. I am happy to help my clients any way I can.

I hope that we will meet each other again in the future.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Adonis Hotel is the perfect place for couples or families looking for a relaxing break from the chaotic daily life. Location is great, the beach of Apollonis is nice and many other beautiful beaches are reachable with a few minutes ride. Several Cafe's and restaurants nearby, but also the food offered by the hotel is excellent. The landlord Stamatis and all the staff are extremely nice and helpful, always providing the right advice's in order to enjoy the stay in the island!
I recommend renting a scooter, otherwise many nice places in the nearby would not be easily reachable.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Adonis_Naxos, Owner at Adonis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2016

Dear Pierangelo,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am glad that you enjoyed so much your stay at Adonis Hotel. I am also very pleased that you liked the village, the food of our restaurant and that you felt welcome. I hope that we will have the opportunity to enjoy your company again in the future!

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

I was stunned when I arrived at Adonis Hotel in Apollon. Apollon is an admirable and calm village with a beautiful beach. It is the perfect place to relax and to enjoy the nature. Stamatis offers a delicious breakfast for 7€ and most of it is from his garden, which is next to his hotel. Have a look at it when you are there! I also had a Greek Salad, which was delightful as well as his strawberry liqueur.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Adonis_Naxos, Owner at Adonis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

Dear Annika,

Thank you very much for your kind words! Your company was very pleasant to us! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay in Adonis Hotel and that found the food we serve delicious. I hope that we will have the opportunity to meet each other again in the future!

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed 4 night in Adonis hotel. This is a small hotel located 1 minute walking from the sand beach and from the row of cafés and taverns by the sea. Rooms are confortable but simple, impeccably cleaned everyday. Breakfast is good, and it includes fabulous yogurt and delicious Naxos cheese, fruit, bread, cake and Coffee. Our booking didnt include breakfast, so we paid 6€ each. Stamatis, the owner, is very helpful and attentive. The only detail that we think wasnt as nice was to charge daily renting fees for beach chairs and umbrellas. Anyway, we strongly recomend Adónis Hotel for all those who are looking for rest and simplicity away from madding crowds.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Adonis_Naxos, Owner at Adonis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Dear Marie,

Thank you very much for your kind words! I am glad that you had such a pleasant stay in Adonis Hotel.

As for the renting fees for the beach chairs and umbrellas, we charge only 1 euro/umbrella and 2 euros/chair per day because we buy new ones each year. Also, if you have a car, you can take the chairs and umbrellas with you and bring them back in the evening. That means that you can have them with you on any beach that you will visit during the day, and they are not limited to Apollon beach.

Please give my greetings to your beautiful family and I hope that I will have the chance to meet you all again in the future.