Adonis Hotel
Villa Delona(Naxos Town)
US$204
US$84
US$71
Paradisia Villas(Naxos Town)(Great Value!)
Hotel Grotta(Naxos Town)
US$89
Agoda.com
Iliada Studios(Naxos Town)(Great Value!)
US$105
Adriani Hotel(Naxos Town)
US$95
US$93
Orbitz.com
Anatoli Hotel(Naxos Town)(Great Value!)
US$46
Hotel Anixis(Naxos Town)
US$65
Chateau Zevgoli(Naxos Town)
US$90
  • Beachfront
All reviewsorganic gardenthe ownerhomemade lemonhome grownnaxos townsea viewmoussakabeach is lovelysmall beachfine sandfresh productsquiet placegreek saladvery nice hotelbriamhire carexcellent breakfast
Reviewed 5 July 2016

This was by far the best destination on our island hopping trip of Naxos, to Ios (full of all-night party-going spring breakers) and Santorini (absolutely dreadfully overrun with tourists and choking with exhaust fumes). Naxos, and especially Hotel Adonis in the quiet little fishing village of Apollonas up north, was a little slice of heaven in comparison. I wish we had stayed there longer and not left.

The hotel is clean and simple and in a good location. The owner Stamadis offers guests the utmost courtesy and hospitality; going out of his way to make sure the guests enjoy their time to the fullest. As is usually proven right, any restaurants along the waterfront have only the view to offer. We quickly found out that the best food by far was in the hotel; especially the wide range of goodies served up for breakfast. Most of the food is all home grown and bio which is something we appreciate... we even had a personal tour of the garden where the food is grown.

The beach is just across the road and has a life saver on duty. If you're into hiking, then there's some mega hikes on both sides of the bay. If you're up for it, you can climb 760m+ vertical to the top of the mountain range and enter the island's highest village from above for lunch. The views are spectacular.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Adonis_Naxos, Owner at Adonis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Dear Miles,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I am very happy that you and your wife enjoyed your time with us, and that Apollon, and especially Adonis Hotel, lived up to your expectations. I am really glad that you appreciated the time we put into growing our own vegetables and the effort we put into preparing the best meals for our customers. We hope to meet with you again!

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Apollon is a tiny seaside town, quiet and very relaxing, far from the hustle and bustle of our everyday lives. Spectacular journey to get there over the mountains. Stamatis in the Adonis hotel was a wonderful host and we enjoyed talking to him and seeing his organic garden and eating his organic foods and drinking his home made liquors. He advised us on walks and drives to see beautiful Naxos. The hotel was great value for money. Nicos restaurant is 2 minutes from here and well worth a visit. Hope to return next year.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Sheelagh and Phillip,

I would like to thank you for your kind words! Apollon is indeed a peaceful village. I am very glad that I was able to help you enjoy your trip as much as possible. I hope that we are going to see each other again.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

We checked in to this hotel and met the nicest guy we have met here in Greece. We unfortunately had to leave hours after check in due to an emergency. The room was clean and had a great ocean view with a perfect location. I highly recommend this hotel.

Dear Brandon,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I hope that we are going to meet each other again in Apollon, but this time you will stay longer so that you can enjoy yourselves better. I am really glad that I met you both.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

We stayed at Adonis hotel for only 1 night and it was enough for Stamatis and his team to make us feel like home. Stamatis was so kind to invite us to taste some of his homemade liqueurs and share some stories before having a good night sleep, the next morning he showed us his garden where all the fresh produce for the hotel comes from and we got to taste some of it with our amazing breakfast! Plus Naxos has the best marked walking trails, some that start from near Apollon. Really worth it!

Dear Kai,

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a real pleasure for us to have you both here. I am really glad you liked our products and garden and that you enjoyed your time here. I hope that we will have the chance to meet each other again, in Apollon or in beautiful Tallinn!

Reviewed 12 June 2016

Visiting Naxos after visiting Santorini was a welcome relief; we found the Greece of our imagination. The island of Naxos is already less touristed and less crowded generally speaking than Santorini, but the town of Apollon is quieter still.

We woke to the sound of goats in the distance, Aegean waves close up and the voices of neighbors greeting each other on the street below. These sounds drifted up to us through the doors leading to the balcony, which looked out over the beach and the town. The hotel is about 100 steps from the beach and restaurants.

In addition to the magical surroundings, we felt immensely welcomed by Stamatis and his family, who made sure our visit was perfect, but who were also careful to not be intrusive. Stamatis is very helpful in directing visitors to the best sites and welcomes them home with home-made liqueurs. The hotel also serves a beautiful breakfast with local honey, home-made jams and fruits and nuts from their gardens (of which Stamatis will give you a tour.)

We stayed for four nights and we are already looking at dates for our next trip!

2  Thank frstynrth
Adonis_Naxos, Owner at Adonis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Dear Eleanor and Caleb,

Thank you very much for your kind words! It was my pleasure having you stay at my hotel. I believe that I enjoyed your company as much as you enjoyed mine. I am sure that we are going to see each other again here, at the peaceful village of Apollon!