Adonis Hotel
Villa Delona(Naxos Town)
US$246
US$196
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$297/night.

US$193
US$156
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

Paradisia Villas(Naxos Town)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$91
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Hotel Grotta(Naxos Town)
US$152
Iliada Studios(Naxos Town)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$92
Orbitz.com
Adriani Hotel(Naxos Town)
US$106
US$103
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

TripAdvisor
Anatoli Hotel(Naxos Town)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsorganic gardenthe ownerhomemade lemonhome grownnaxos townmoussakasea viewbeach is lovelysmall beachfine sandfresh productsquiet placegreek saladvery nice hotelbriamhire carexcellent breakfast
Reviewed 17 May 2016

My one night at the Adonis Hotel turned into two nights I enjoyed the experience so much. First, the owner, Stamatis, was so helpful and hospitable. The hotel is basic but very clean and in a wonderful little beach town. I rented a car and thoroughly enjoyed two days of driving around the island. I took one of the sea view rooms and enjoyed the view each morning as I started my day. I enjoyed the breakfast at the hotel one morning. It was a great treat of local and home produced products. Eating out on the hotel porch was a real treat. This hotel is a great place to relax. There are several restaurants and cafes within walking distance and a small beach. It is a very small, remote seaside town so make sure you are aware of where you are going. For me, it was a wonderful place to relax and use as a base for touring beautiful and authentic Naxos.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Adonis_Naxos, Owner at Adonis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Dear Thomas,

Thank you very much for your kind words! I am so glad that you were able to relax and enjoy yourself in my hotel. I am also very pleased that you liked our breakfast. I hope that we are going to meet each other again in the beautiful island of Naxos.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

The Hotel Adonis has everything you may wish : nice rooms, nice location, close to the beach, food prepared, with local products, affordable prices...And above all, the unique kindness of the owner, Stamatis, who makes you discover the surroundings (including his garden) and the life of the village. And don't forget to try the home made liqueurs...

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Jean-Jacques,

Thank you very much for your kind words! I am really glad that you enjoyed yourselves at my hotel. I am also very pleased that you liked the garden and the homemade liqueurs. I really hope that we are going to see each other again here, in Apollon!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I now don't exactly remember what made us pick this hotel when we booked it a month ago- maybe the reviews and the price had seemed like a good deal. But we were not at all prepared for the wonderful time we would have here. Apollon is a village by the sea, to the north of the island. The views on the way here are not from this world. Apollon has a small gorgeous beach with a wonderful cafes (a stone throw away from this hotel) ;the people, very friendly; nearby villages extremely charming. It is totally worth the 45 minute ride on the scooter. In a way, the remote setting of the village makes it very special. The best part about our stay; even though the place itself was hard to beat, was the owner, Stamatis. He put us totally at ease, we almost felt like we belonged there. He showed us his trees and his garden which he was so fond of; we were very impressed with his way of life and ideas. We really enjoyed getting to know the island and Greece from him. I can go on and on. If you are reading this review; I recommend that you waste no further time and book this hotel now ! You can thank me later!

Do try the home made sour cherry liqueur.

Room Tip: All rooms are sea facing (I think)
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Neelima,

Thank you very much for your kind words. It is very important to me that you had such a good time here in Apollon and especially in Adonis Hotel. I am glad you liked the garden, the liqueur and our hospitality. I hope that both of you will come and visit us again, or perhaps I will come one day to India!

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

On paper yes, it is a 2 star hotel. However, the owner and his family work tirelessly to provide a 5 star experience to every guest. The rooms are average. But the staff are some of the nicest I've seen anywhere in the world. All of the food is home grown and delicious and they really do make for a magical experience in the Greek isles

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank nickthepilot1
Reviewed 10 October 2015

Adonis Hotel, Apollon, Naxos.

We wanted to travel to Naxos and searched for an affordable hotel where we could get peace and quiet of recovery, but at the same time be close to the beach and nightlife. Like a small town where everything is not influenced by tourism.

When we searched the internet we discovered that Adonis Hotel in Apollon had received very good reviews by other guests. The hotel seemed to meet our needs, but we were a bit skeptical of reviews online. which seemed a little too good to be absolutely true. We booked five nights at hotell.com and got after a few days an email from the hotel owner Stamatis who greeted us welcome and informed about transportation on the island and told us about other things to think about before and during the journey there.

The day before we were due to travel we discovered that we would arrive too late to catch the last bus to Apollon and sent an email to the hotel if they had the opportunity to help us. A few hours later they called and we agreed that the hotel's chauffeur would pick up at the ferry. The ferry was then delayed due to strong winds in the Aegean Sea. We contacted the hotel who informed the driver. When we arrived 2 hours late, he waited in the harbor.

The journey from Naxos town took an hour and the driver drove calmly also safe. It was very beautiful to look at during the drive - especially as we approach the target and from the mountains looking Apollon at the deep blue sea on the northeast side of Naxos.

When we arrived to Adonis hotel we are invited on marinated citrus fruit and a refreshing drink while Stamatis tells us about the hotel and what they can offer. The hotel room is clean and neat with a balcony and sea views.

We unpacked, rested for a while, took a walk by Apollo and try one of the cafés. Then we ate dinner at the hotel. It became a classic - tzatziki, olives, skewers and wines from Naxos to really know, now we're in Greece. The food is served quickly and efficiently at the hotel cool porch and it is so good that we will continue to have dinner there almost every night. The hotel had a variation of price guarantee: no matter how much you eat, it will cost starter, main course and dessert never more than 11 euros.

Apollo Beach is about 100 meters from the hotel. It is not very big but well enough for the village locals and us tourists. There are three hotels on the resort but certainly also another rental. The sandy beach - where only really fine sand and no stoned - is one of the best we have been to in Greece.

The Apollon is in addition to our hotel, five restaurants and as many cafes / bars. A grocery store and a couple of shops selling jewelry, crafts and souvenirs. One evening we walk along the sea away to another hotel with a private beach and a bar. It looks like an ambitious venture hotel but that was never really finished in the economic crisis in Greece. Otherwise, you notice in Apollon not so much by the crisis. People struggling on and seems to be hard up but still a pretty good life.

The best in Apollon, addition to the fine beach surrounded by cafes and taverns, was still Adonis hotel, their owners, staff and guests.

- Hotel owner and manager Stamatis gave us many tips about sights that you should not miss, told us about the island's history and what happens in the Greek policies. He is one person who we will always think of the warmth and joy. Always service oriented but at the same time as a friend.

- The staff who clean, beds in rooms and go the extra mile.

- The other guests, Frenchmen and Englishmen and Greeks thrived just as we with the tranquility, the service and the village's convenient location.

- The environment and the atmosphere in the hotel was very pleasant.

- Helpfulness and efforts of the staff that we would enjoy were genuine.

- Clean, well-appointed rooms with spectacular views over a beautiful orchard and the sea.

- The fully stocked bar which we did not used very often but everything was there.

- The hotel's lounge with lots of games.

- Knowledge of Naxos, Greece and the outside world.

Sincerely!