“total peace and quiet, excellent location.”
Lodge Living/dining area
Living/dining area
Outside the Sauna
Sauna
Our Gazebo over looking our beach and Loch Tay
Interior of grill house with hot tub
Lodge and hot tub hut
View over Loch Tay
On the Loch in the Canadian Canoe
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
kelliott...
Dundee, United Kingdom
“total peace and quiet, excellent location.”
Reviewed 13 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Take all you need to eat and drink, you wont need to venture out at all, if you like your fishing it is just across the road, hope you have better luck than me.

14 Oct 2015
Thanks very much for the review, and I'm sorry that the trout weren't playing the game! The guest who has caught the most was up at 5am to catch them sleeping!
fitzybabe...
East Kilbride, United Kingdom
“perfect”
Reviewed 30 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We were looking for somewhere to celebrate my 60th birthday, & what a place to find, as soon as we walked into lodge we knew we were going to have the most wonderful stay, we arrived to find fresh roses in vase on table, milk in fridge, tasty shortbread & a bottle of wine. Ali has thought of everything to make stay cosy, comfy & welcoming, from the comfy bed to the fantastic Sonas sound system which you can have on at great hot tub, we walked down to the private beach & had lunch in gazebo overlooking Loch Tay, it was superb, we cannot fault our stay at Birchwood Lodge in any way, or thank Ali enough for making my birthday so special, we will definitely be going back

Liked best: just everything
1 Oct 2015
I'm delighted you had a lovely birthday at the Lodge. Thank you so much for the review, it's great to hear my guests enjoy Birchwood as we do. I hope I can welcome you back in the future. Ali. PS - I'm glad you enjoyed the flowers, I always try and put some in when I'm up there for the guests, but unfortunately not everyone gets them as I don't get up there as often as I'd like.
musicgal1
East Ayrshire, United Kingdom
“Revitalised 100%”
Reviewed 20 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

My partner and I are just back from Birchwood Lodge. BEAUTIFUL in every way. We took our 10 month old daughter. The moment she entered the lodge she couldn't stop smiling and was super excited. The lodge was very homely. Our favourite part of the lodge was the wood decor all through the lodge, from walls to furniture, we now dream for a home like this in the future. The under floor heating was so cosy. We loved the bbq, hot tub, sauna and sky TV. The scenery to the local towns were picturesque. We would like to thank Ali the owner for the hard work she puts in to make the perfect break for any couple, even couples with a young baby. If you want all your troubles to disappear and rekindle your love for your partner then this is thee best place to be! Thank you....can't wait to book again X

Liked best: Underfloor heating
Liked least: A few wasps.
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
1 Oct 2015
Thanks for the great review - I'm really happy the three of you enjoyed your break. It is the perfect place to rewind ... we're very luck to have a wee spot on Loch Tay. I hope to welcome you back again. Ali
Amanda M
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Amazing Weekend”
Reviewed 12 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Just had an amazing weekend at Birchwood Lodge!

My partner and I spent the weekend using the hot tub, sauna and exploring the local area. We were lucky and had fantastic weather which allowed us to use the beach and Canadian Canoe!

Every part of this weekend was fantastic! I am already planning my next trip!

Recommended for:
Older travelers
17 Sep 2015
Hi Amanda, thanks so much for your lovley review and I'm really glad you liked the Lodge. It's great that the weather was good for you, the beach is such a fantastic spot. I look forward to welcoming you back again. Ali.
Mike-Cher...
teeside
“"UNFORGETTABLE" ”
Reviewed 15 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

A lovely romantic lodge and the hot tub is large. We really enjoyed our week in the lodge and our time on the pier fishing and canoeing. We even managed to catch some fish and cook them on the bbq. We do agree that it is advisable to stay close to the shore in the canoe as conditions can change very very quickly. While we were there, we went to the village of Killin at the end of the loch and the water fall/rapids near the bridge was amazing as it had been raining also another good place to go if you like gardens and wildlife is Cluny House Gardens near Aberfeldy as there is a family of red squirrel and you will see them also we went to the red deer experience and the tour guide we had, had us in stitches.

17 Sep 2015
Thanks for the review - I'm glad you had a good time. We actually have a red squirrel who climbs about the trees beside the hot tub, but he was maybe hiding while you were there. Glad you enjoyed the canoe, and yes the conditions can change in an instant on the Loch so staying close in is the best idea. Really interested about the Deer Centre, I've never visited myself but have heard it's really good, so I may check it out with out kids soon. Thanks again, Ali
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing