“Ottimo ristorante di pesce”
Review of Il Saraceno

Il Saraceno
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Villamagna
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2017

I have been there the first time a couple of years ago. Now I always go there when I'm in the area, usually during the weekends. The seafood is excellent.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

I know this restaurant from many years since it was in the old location. Every time is a surprise. Chef Bruno is funny and the fish is fresh as always. The focaccia made by Luigi is warm and crunchy. My favourite is taglierini with sea food tomato sauce. see pics.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

We were taking a trip with friends who own a property in this area, they are 'frequent fliers' to this wonderful restaurant which is a short distance from where we stayed.

Without doubt, this is one of the best restaurants that I have been to across the whole of Europe. The house menu is at least 12 courses, all carefully and beautifully prepared; each course being very individual and tasted amazing.

It's also amazing value at €40 per head for the set menu, which felt exceptional given the quality and presentation of the food.

The service was relaxed, warm & friendly, and we were offered lots of variants to the standard menu to personalise our evening.

I can't recommend this place strongly enough, I'd love for you to try it and hope you have as lovely an evening as we did.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

I have been a few times now for dinner and the seafood is absolutely amazing. Everything was made to perfection with decent portions. Fish was fresh and of great quality. They even catered to my daughter who is a vegetarian without an issue. Atmosphere, excellent service, and cleanliness have exceeded my expectations every time.

Reviewed 26 February 2015

I have been eating at Il Saraceno since 7 years now, and I always left this place with please, joy and a full satisfaction for what I was served.
Bruno is a bit traditional in respect of hid menu, in fact it didn't change that much since I met him the first time. However he tries to respect the seasonality as much as he can.

The wine list includes a nice selection of local wineries, surely not all the ones that Abruzzo have but some of them are exceptionally good to dine the exquisite fish-only courses served by Il Saraceno.

I strongly advice to book in advance!