“Relaxed Vacation Bliss!”

Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dining Area & Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

SMD_StDav...
St. David
“Relaxed Vacation Bliss!”
Reviewed 25 February 2018 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

It’s the home I wish I could come back to at the end of every day. This is pure joy. Cool Caribbean breezes off an ocean-view balcony, sunrises and sunsets painting a new portrait every day, beach literally across the street, bright, spacious rooms with modern amenities (I neeeeed my microwave and coffee maker), a short stroll from both affordable and expensive restaurants (take your pick), about a minute’s walk to a bus line (I’m on a budget). Oh yes, where was I? The upstairs apartment (my husband and I have stayed in both upstairs and in the studio downstairs) has a cell phone for ready use, so you don’t have to worry about racking up roaming rates on your home cell phone. Can you tell I like details? If you need supplies, there’s a nice supermarket about five minute's walk down the street. I love to cook and bake, so the open kitchen was perfect. All the rooms are airy with generous space to move about freely. And did I mention A/C in all the bedrooms (for those whose menopause refuses to yield to tropical breezes )? Is that everything? Ah, the owners are pleasant and hospitable. Even the neighbors are friendly. If you engage them, they will converse, but they don’t leave you standing endlessly forced to listen to stories about …(you know what I mean). Oh, and they have the most adorable, well-trained, little Chihuahua. So cute. By the way, no, they are not paying me for this review. My husband and I just love staying there and we wanted to share our experience.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
26 Feb 2018
Thank you Sharon and John for your review. We look forward to seeing you on March 12
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing