“Beautiful views and a great spot but food disappointing”

See You To The Beach
Ranked #6 of 19 Restaurants in Kissonerga
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Set back from the main road between Coral Bay and Paphos town, this looks quite un-assuming but its actually really quite a lovely spot. The decor is fun and clean and the staff are friendly and attentive. I was just not impressed with my food, i ordered Souvlaki and what arrived was like compressed meat on flat skewers and the meat resembled re-formed meat off a doner kebab spinner. Chips were neatly presented in a little basket and were ok for frozen chips, salad was fresh. Other dishes ordered were the Halloumi salad and the buttterfly prawns; sad to say we all left at least half if not more of our dishes so the waitresses kep walking past as they probably thought we hadnt finished. We were offered to take the left overs away as a takeaway but it wasnt good enough to want to eat it later. No dessert menu, just one offering for the day which was hot apple pie whcih just didnt appeal in 32 degree heat. I really hope we just picked badly, but 3 out of 3 dishes were disappointing and makes me think it unlikely. I would try it again, for the view if nothing else.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came for the sunset view and was not disappointed (see pic). Had a few cocktails, the variety on offer was good but it was difficult to know what was worse, the service or the Wi-Fi. Both shockingly poor! Entertainment was courtesy of an amazingly good violinist and her fantasticly entrancing LED violin (and minidress!) playing along to contemporary musak (pic 2).

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

18/06/2018. Very relaxed and welcoming. Great view of the sunset as u enjoy a cocktail or two. Food menu offered a limited selection. Was delicious and a generous portion. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am really sad to write a damming review on one of my favourite spots in Cyprus.
We have been regulars at "SEE YOU" for 5 years and have seen it grow from a Beach bar with a few tables made from old pallets to what it is today.
Unfortunately I think they have lost their way in chasing the commercial WEDDING SCENE.
Every year we have used the beach beds during the day €7.50 Coffee in the morning which has increased to €4 per small cup (33% from last yr). Often lunch €18 and always a drink in the afternoon €7. As we used this place so during our holidays it was often the place we would drop in to have an evening meal and a few drinks €30.
Today we arrived at 10:30 to use the Sun beds to be notified that the sun beds ate closed today for a WEDDING !!!!
Very disappointing as all it really needed was somebody to tell us this place hen we used it yesterday I even a little sign letting people who use this beach regularly know to make alternative arrangements.
I am sure other regular visitors may feel the same and will stop using this place so which is a real shame.
However on the bright side found a lovely beach with a bar and all facilities (reminds me of SEE YOU at the beginning)

2  Thank luapsenoj
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Worth the 25 minute bus trip from Paphos Harbour to this beach bar style pub restaurant. Along with a good few others we enjoyed some beers and cocktails while watching the sun set. Food menu was taken away before we had a chance to order so can't comment on the meals. Bus back after 9.00 p.m. is only 2.50 euros and service is every 15 minutes and I believe runs till midnight.