“Yes ! Yes ! Yes !”

Melios Kebab & Grill House
Ranked #12 of 19 Restaurants in Kissonerga
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

That was our first place in Kissonerga we choose to go eat and we can’t choose better as food was really really tasty...freshly cooked with lots of flavours...this what we expect to find in Cyprus!
Thank you !!!

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I haven’t been to this venue in a couple of years and I really used to look forward to coming.
Obviously it’s under new management.
Very friendly service and the outside is a lot more comfortable then it used to be.
The food was very average and I wouldn’t recommend it if you are looking for a real Cypriot souvlaki.
It’s nice to sit outside though and have a beer.
Food 3/10
Ambience 6/10
Service 8/10

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Although under new management Melios is excellent value & super food. The extended menu does help for those who prefer chicken or are vegetarian. You get a real feel of cyprus here.

MeliosKebab, Manager at Melios Kebab & Grill House, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you very much for the great review David! We hope to see you again soon.
Melios kebab & Grill house

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Brilliant night, great atmosphere, good food, Martin and Jessica are amazing hosts, definitely recommend to go there

Reviewed 8 March 2017

This is a great place to get some souvlaki, very well prepared. I visited this place a night that I was passing by with my family and I stopped to get something to take with me. The place seems nice, even though I take the food away.

1  Thank Tasos S