“Exfellent value for money”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vardas Beach Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #13 of 19 Restaurants in Kissonerga
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is such a gem off the main road, a beautiful setting and so peaceful, a great restaurant, lots of locals pulling up to eat there, and for me that is always a good sign, Plenty of shade and a varied menu to choose from. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Fantastic open access to safe cove to swim in expanded new sun bed area spend minimum 5euros in restraunt to use . Food very good but evening meals can be on the dear side ,with cypriut dishes being more expensive but ample to share between. nicely appointed interior can cater for wedding party's and upper level apartments for rent nice place to visit during the day or evening.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

After a very disappointed experience the day before at a bistro in bar street for easter sun lunch we the following day(yesterday) revisited vardas beach restaurant and bar.we have been their many times and it has remained in the same cypriot family for several generations.You are always as we were yesterday given a warm welcome by the owners and staff.It is always looking to upgrade and modernise the premises.The location over looking vardas beach is stunning and its always very popular with locals xpats holiday makers and visitors.
The menu is very extensive.The drinks are reasonably priced and children are made very welcome and their are immenities for them.
The service is prompt unlike our previous lunch.My wife had a prawn cocktail with was succulent and good in quantity and quality.I had the pork fillets in a mango sauce.This was also I thought out of this world.The food arrived around 30 mins after placing the order.Their is a good cocktail selection and wines and spirits are all reasonably priced.Their is a grass area with sun bed shades tables and these are available for free providing you spend a nominal amount in bar or restaurant.there are showers and toilets and alot of people come and stay for the day.The beach is a few steps away and the sea is shallow.Popular with fishing.ample car park.
We always bring friends and family here when we have visitors.
Well worth a drive out of paphos or coral bay.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Decent enough food and service. I had the Lamb Tavas , just like a casserole really , lovely tender meat. My Dad had the pasta with chicken and bacon in a cream and vodka sauce , very nice and filling. It was dark when we arrived which spoiled the view but hearing the ocean in the background was good enough. Only went to this place because the Manzanillo restaurant is closed on Sunday/Monday and we hadn't realised. Happy with the food so not disappointed.

1  Thank MattRushden
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I went having heard good things but..........I arrived when a group of cackling women had monopolised the bar/dining area. I stayed outside, had a beer and left - the carcophany was dreadful

1  Thank Shhhhh96