“Excellent view, magnificent place”
other travellers have booked this property
Kingfisher building, accross from the office and store
Kingfisher building, accross from the office and store Kitchenette  and dining table
Check Availability
View from our balcony
Upper poolside view
Cafe/bistro view
Upper poolside view
View from balcony onto resort property
Fabulous scenery on par3, 9 hole golf course (included)
Fabulous scenery on par3, 9 hole golf course (included)
Striking lake views
Striking lake views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
171mukesh...
“Excellent view, magnificent place”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

The location is amazing - lots of amenities and water activities, view from the balcony is breath taking. The owner Wayne is very helpful and co-operative and very reasonable price. We'll visit again!

Lucie C
Cochrane
“Summer vacation”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This was the third and final part of our split up vacation this summer. I chose this spot based on other reviews, pictures, amenities and proximity to Kelowna itself. Our intentions were for a relaxed week with no real structure. Wayne was easy to deal with via email. He was prompt and courteous from initial booking to friendly reminder the day before to return keys upon departure. I had concerns about the wildfires in he areas and what would happen should there be an evac order issued and our stay either cancelled or interrupted. Thankfully this never materialized. Upon arrival to the resort, the entrance was welcoming and the grounds were tidy and appealing with lush greenery. When trying to check-in is where things got a little sour. I was rudely told they didn't have a record of my reservation. After some clarification it was determined we were under "private bookings". Next issue was no keys were found. Again I encountered a very rude front desk person who squarely put the blame on Wayne for not returning calls and not following "condo contracts" for monthly key service and being behind in payments. First off...not my problem. Secondly, what are you going to do to fix this? The reply was "He has to call us. Nothing we can do for you as you do not have a booking here." She was ready to go onto the next person behind when when I spoke up again and said I have his number I'll call him direct. So I did. Wayne was polite and apologetic. I offered the phone to the front desk clerk who reluctantly took it. After a bit of back and forth the keys were found! It was front desk who was in error. We made our way up to the third floor and got into our room. The pictures didn't lie. It is a dated unit and it was very stuffy in there (it was 36 deg outside). It was clean and tidy! We turned on the one ceiling fan in the bedroom and cranked the AC in the main room and shut the curtains and blinds. The girls proceed to make up the hide-a-bed - it's your typical mattress for that. Glad it was the girls that used it as an adult would have been crying after a night on that. Next issue was the extremely damp towels in the linen closet. Hung those to dry on various doors. Our main "uh oh" came when I checked out the kitchen. Not sure why but I was expecting a bit more here. The fridge was smaller than a bar fridge and the freezer part was solid ice and rendered useless (even the ice cube tray was engulfed in the built up ice). There was no oven (for some reason I thought there would be), so cooking was limited to a two burner top, a microwave, a single sink and very small fridge. Kinda hard to manage with 4 mouths and diet restrictions that warrant eating out risky. But we managed. The road leading to Kelowna was shut down for part of the day (construction) so we had to time our departures carefully - not Wayne's or the resorts issue. I just wish the resort had let us know when we came (we came in from Vernon not Kelowna on Westside Dr). The rest of the resort was OK. It definitely needs upgrading and modernizing in some of the older spots. The natural walking paths are overgrown and not maintained. The pool and hot tub was nice and fully operational. Tiki Bar was very quiet but nice. Dock side rentals were within reason to other rental sites (thank you!!). Recommendation to them would be a spot to safely store personal stuff (cell phones, keys, wallet..stuff not likely to fare well when accidentally dropped into water), and don't charge extra for it - that's just rude, Maybe small keyed lockers with wrist bands so they don't get lost. Their equipment was in decent shape as well. The floating trampoline was a hit. I was taken back by the cost of the tennis court and rackets. I felt this was nickle and diming guests when the facilities were not often used (one set of courts was being used a car parking lot) to warrant such costs.
As for the room it self, some of the information provided in the room was not applicable to us - linen change, recycling. Also, to be left with only two rolls of toilet paper in the bathroom for 4 people for 6 days was unwelcome. I would make some suggestions for minor improvements - a ceiling fan in the main area. Air circulation was nonexistent and that little AC had a hard time. The bathroom fan was noisy and didn't do anything to remove steam - I recommend an upgrade on that fan. Thankfully there was a window. Install a keyless entry. This is a twofold suggestion as a guest. One it eliminates the front desk having to locate rogue keys and two, guests don't have to worry about losing keys on a beach (not too many swimsuits have pockets). It's also safer. Keyless entry can be programmed by a guest and reset by owner/cleaner at the end of a stay. A few more dishes would have been nice. Two very shallow bowls, two mugs, and some plates made meal time tough. Not a big deal for some but the interior doors squeak. In the middle of the night, everyone can hear it. A little BBQ would have been nice on the patio. Nobody wants to heat up a kitchen in 36 deg weather, so that would have been a nice alternative (especially since no oven available). The shower head defiantly needs upgrading/demineral and the toilet needs replacing. It had a slow leak and lots of water wasted. A low flush unit would be a good idea. Overall, we had a relaxing stay despite what I have mentioned. We took everything in stride. It was quiet on site as we came at the end of a busy season. We did our best to tidy up, tossed all our towels and linens in the tub, we turned off the AC, took our recycling and garbage, washed our dishes and locked up.

Management Response
18 Sep 2017
Thank you for your suggestions. We take them seriously and will try to change what is within our personal means.

wayne
anitaghas...
Calgary, Canada
“Lake Okanagan resort”
Reviewed 20 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I went there in Aug .Me and my family enjoyed our stay. It was clean and nice , and also price was very affordable. Our owner Wayne was very kind and friendly. I definitely recommend this place.

Footprint...
“Peaceful setting to relax and unwind...”
Reviewed 6 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

The condo is comfortable with everything you need - the view is stunning! Nothing to do but relax and enjoy!

Travelling group: Friends
Felicity...
“A peaceful spot with a gorgeous view.”
Reviewed 7 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

A great escape from Vancouver and just across the water from Kelowna. The food at the resort was great, as was the service in general. We had a hard time leaving and will definitely be back!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing