Agnanti Hotel(Agia Anna)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$93
  • Pool
US$146
US$583
US$47
Anthi Studios(Agia Anna)(Great Value!)
US$102
Orbitz.com
Hotels.com
Blue and White(Agia Anna)(Great Value!)
Anemomilos(Agia Anna)
TripAdvisor
Maroussa Studios(Agia Anna)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnaxos townpoppyoreganoeuracpoolsupermarketseaapartmentagiabalconyisland
Reviewed 27 March 2017

I traveled solo for the first part of my month long trip. I came to Naxos to enjoy the beach, water, and sunshine! It was quite easy to get from the ferry to a bus to this part of the island. Poppy and her family were able to get me checked in right away -- I enjoyed my breakfast with them in the morning. The restaurant and store is very convenient to have near the studios. I am so happy that I chose this part of the island to vacation. When I was leaving, the gentleman at the hotel gave me a ride to the airport. I tried to pay him - he simply said it was his pleasure and to come back to Naxos anytime. If you're looking for quiet and a peaceful stay, come to Agia Anna and stay here!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Pecan26
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Finally back in Agia Anna, where Poppy and the rest of the family takes good care of you! The studio and pool are great, food you will get at Oregano, and all what else you need in supermarket! Close to beautiful beaches with great blue water:-) enjoy!!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2016

We spent 4 nights at Aggeliki's Diamond Studios and enjoyed every minute. We opted to choose a place outside of Naxos Town, and did not mind, a bit, the bus ride to and from Chora. Aggeliki's Diamond is just exactly, that 'DIAMOND'. You feel like a member of their family when staying there. Popi, her mother and brother, were so good to us. The studios are located in Agia Anna, and also, very close to Agia Anna beach and Plaka beach. The pool at Aggeliki's is a wonderful addition to the already beautiful surroundings. The studios are spacious, well equipped, comfortable, and immaculate. If we return to Greece, we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AntlersQuesnelB_C_
Reviewed 17 September 2015

Great service, very clean and spotless rooms, nicely decorated. Gardens nicely kept. Great swimming pool for the kids and also very close to the sea. Wonderful breakfast every morning served by Poppy at local taverna, very close by. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank vera f
Reviewed 14 August 2015

We have stayed at Aggeliki's many times and so have all our family. The rooms are spotlessly clean, the gardens pretty and well tended, the pool is lovely and the location is great. There is a wonderful friendly atmosphere at these superb family run apartments plus Poppy's lovely cafe just down the road. Wonderful!

Room Tip: The upstairs rooms have lovely views over the little port of Agia Anna.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family