Review Highlights
Needs a complete update

Asked for a glass of wine and they had small bottles, which were warm! We said no problem just put... read more

Reviewed 16 October 2018
Veronica D
I am fed up with the ODEON rip off

This has been my local cinema for 25 years and it has barely changed in that time. All of the... read more

Reviewed 1 November 2018
PhilipBloom
London, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 February 2018

We are going to the films quite often and have noticed, that the room temperatures are very very vary.
When it is freezing cold outside, it is freezing inside as well, and you shiver through the film. Otherwise, clean and friendly!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The Odeon Studio cinema in Richmond is the smaller of partner of the larger Odeon cinema in the town. So as the name implies the multi screen theatre has small auditoriums and screens. I last saw a film on Screen 4 and is not so good for films that are visually spectacular. "Smaller" more domestic scale movies work quite well here. Also the sound system could be more dynamic.
The interior of the foyer areas are bland, not very welcoming, a little tired and in my opinion could do with updating. They do sell a small amount of products like soft drinks and packet food - popcorn etc.However the film choice is good between the two cinemas and that is the most important factor for me.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Been in and out of the cinema recently catching up with films.
The cinema screens are a little on the small side, and some screens do not have premier seats, which is rather disappointing.
The staff are always on good form, but the price of the sweets and nibbly bits are ridiculously high. This needs to be reviewed.
I do find that the auditorium is cold, and I never warm up enough to remove my jacket.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Things are looking up on the service front at our local ODEON. Our visit tonight (Atomic Blonde!) was made all the more enjoyable by pleasant and helpful front of house staff - on this occasion Luke.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

What can I say? Over the past 12 months there has been one occasion where the showing was cancelled- the actual reel of film had not been delivered,one occasion where we froze, the heating was not working and one occasion watching Hampstead where we could quite clearly the soundtrack to the action movie showing in the screen next door! Odeon get your act together! Sell off one of the two cinema buildings you own in Richmond and use the proceeds to bring the main building into the 21st century! Until then I would advise all cinema lovers - make the trip into Kingston and sit in comfort in front of a decent sized screen!

1  Thank camille523