“Delicious food!”

Bare Grills
Price range: US$9 - US$44
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bare Grills was born from our deep love for American BBQ and the culture that surrounds it. Everyone loves the idea of a BBQ, a time when you call up family and friends, all sit round and enjoy some good local fresh food cooked to perfection. We started in 2014 by importing the best in BBQ smokers & Chargrills. After months of trying local suppliers and making sure the product was just how we wanted it we opened our doors to the public. Now employing a team of just under 15 staff we are one of Weston's top independent restaurants.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I had a full rack of ribs and my husband had the brisket. Both meals were delicious. I would advise booking if you are going to go, as a few people were turned away as it was quite busy. Luckily we were seated straight away. I would definitely recommend the restaurant!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We were on our way to a different restaurant when i could smell something nice. With that smell being close by we found Bare Grills and decided to pop in. Without a reservation we were sat immediately upstairs. Nice place and our food was great, maybe the only down side was the food took about 40 mins to get to us. We had steaks and pulled pork. If you like smokehouse type food then try here. Recommended.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Went here on the 24th March 2018. Walked in asked for a table as hadn't booked the lady on the counter managed to fit us in all staff were polite and well mannered. We had starters which we didn't wait long for omg the bbq chicken wings were amazing. We then had 2 different burgers which me and my partner really enjoyed and we would defo return on another visit to western. Thank you for a lovely meal x

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Visited here on Saturday, the staff are friendly and very attentive. The food was delicious and very big portions. The prices are extremely reasonable! Will certainly be returning and highly recommend!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I visited on Saturday after having had a delicious meal in the Taunton restaurant some weeks previously. The young waitresses tried their best but what a disappointing and ghastly experience! We stank as if we had been standing next to a bonfire when we came out of the restaurant and it was so smoky my eyes were watering at one point. My daughter’s food was served nearly ten minutes before mine arrived and the inside of her burger was completely red and raw...definitely not safe for a child to eat (and I would know as she had E Coli as a five year old). More delay waiting for a replacement to be cooked ensued. My gluten free bun was dry and inedible but the burger and accompaniments were good. However, the side order of coleslaw was fizzy and off tasting. I took it back to the counter and my daughter then saw the chef taste it and spit it out! My corn on the cob didn’t taste very fresh but I was so hungry and exasperated I couldn’t be bothered to complain anymore until my daughter almost cried and refused to eat hers! It tasted revolting and so clearly food is being stored for far too long and not being checked correctly. My partner joined us halfway through and was going to order a meal but didn’t due to all the problems. I got two free drinks and wasn’t charged for the inedible side orders but I actually begrudge that I paid anything at all, it was such an awful experience. When we went to the toilet before leaving we walked past a table and corridor where staff’s coats and possessions had just been dumped in a messy heap. Very unprofessional. Sadly, it’s put me off visiting either restaurant again, what a shame.