“Good food, great service”

Prezzo Weston-Super-Mare
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Description: Our Weston Super Mare restaurant offers a modern Italian dining experience in a stylish and elegant setting, providing the perfect setting for an intimate dinner, catch up with friends or special occasion. The restaurant is lovated on Central Walk in the lovely area of Somerset.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My date and I were both impressed with the speed of service and the quality of food. The sea food risotto was amazing and both of our starters were to die for. The Easter prosecco offer was simply amazing.
Served by Beth

Reviewed 2 April 2018

First time visit to Prezzo and thoroughly enjoyed the meal and service from Kristiana. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

On Easter Saturday I arrived in wet and windy Weston Super Mare for the day. the sea was beyond the overcast horizon. The Donkeys were missing - it was bleak. I read reviews into Prezzo. I arrived cold, wet and miserable. The welcome was warm and friendly. Seated quickly. very attentive staff. the food was quick, excellently presented and tasty. I quickly warmed up and chilled out. My stay was leisurely, there was no rush to get me out of the restaurant. I can't praise the team there enough. they were brilliant.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Very tasty food and well presented. Prompt service. Our waitress Beth was lovely. Very pleased. Thank you.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastic meal. Staff excellent. Beth our waitress was very attentive and seen to our needs. We'll be back.