“Great experience”

Clandeboye Golf Club
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Played with my wife and really enjoyed the course (Ava) and the views!
Staff was great and the Club Captain was very warm and welcoming.
Worth playing!

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Very nice meal. It was good to see the place so busy and well deserved, the staff are efficient and attentive.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Had the most delicious food here on a brief visit. Great sandwiches. Extremely pleasant service. Thank you

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Visited the club house for a Sunday roast tonight. Table was booked by family who have been before, when I arrived I wasn't convinced we were in the right place as my family member hadn't arrived yet. The room looked very shabby and run down. Carpet needed a good clean and the room lacked any character. It was quite odd.
The staff however were very attentive and friendly.
We had 5 of the super roast dinners which were absolutely lovely. The roast beef was amazing and the veg was cooked well. Not hard at all which can usually be a problem at other places. My only complaint with the main course was that 1 roast potato isn't enough for me. Although the mash was lovely, you can't beat a roast potato. The children's roast was a massive portion and the kids chicken goujons were gorgeous! Kids eat free on Sundays which was a bonus!
We all had dessert - the kids had a large portion of ice cream which only cost £1. Bargain.
Most adults had the white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake which was gorgeous! The bill was decent at £75 for 5 adults and 2 children. (Drinks were paid for separately).
I would define it visit again- this place is a little gem. It could do with being updated a little though!