“Lovely Meal worth a visit”
Review of white hart inn

white hart inn
Ranked #12 of 230 Restaurants in Hartlepool
Price range: US$29 - US$59
Cuisines: British, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First visit and the food was lovely, piping hot when it came out freshly cooked and all homemade despite the actual dining room feeling cold need to look at turning the heating up !!

There was so much to choose from on the menu so it will match all tastes and again good choice of desserts , staff were attentive and polite.

It’s worth a go but maybe in the warmer months!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our regular trip here, but why go anywhere else. The beef served is the most tender I’ve ever had, plenty of freshly cooked vegetables, open fire and a nice pint of beer, fantastic

1  Thank Andy H
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Mid week lunch, cosy fire and happy to accept dogs. Fabulous as always! I’ve never had a bad meal here. Can’t recommend enough.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

First time for me at this restaurant, but the party other members have been frequently. Excellent hobgoblin gold beer, I thought the menu was extensive and offered lite bites which two of our party took up. Quality and quantity were good and service was okay.
I was not aware of the total price but my evening's sponsor was happy.
Would certainly visit again , I recommend booking.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We visited for a quick lunch on Saturday afternoon and found it to be fairly busy. Parking isn't great and the car park was full, but roadside parking is available a bit further up.
Service was OK, we ordered and were told approx 15 minutes later that they had no chilli for a burger so to choose again. The food took a while to come out but it didn't feel too bad a wait.
Good food, burgers were tasty and lovely homemade chips.
The menu has such a large choice, I would return.