“Excellent holiday let.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of SUEDOIS

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Monkstone Beach, a short (low tide) walk from Saundersfoot
Coppet Hall, towards Saundersfoot beach
The footpath from Saundersfoot to Wiseman's Bridge (Inn!)
Saundersfoot harbour and beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Rhian J
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Excellent holiday let.”
Reviewed 8 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

My husband and I along with our two little dogs enjoyed a great break from September 29th to October 3rd this year. We had a lovely welcome from Drew and Nicky. The let had everything we needed and was very clean. We had lots of lovely walks along the beautiful beaches in the area. We will definitely be returning. The dogs enjoyed too and were shattered going home.

CQtourist
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“A friendly, inexpensive, easy place to stay in Pembrokeshire”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

My husband and I really enjoyed the week we spent here in early June. Drew and Nicky were so welcoming and helpful, and the apartment is very good value for the low price, especially in summer. We travelled all around the Pembrokeshire area from here and having a car park included was a great bonus. The kitchenette is small but perfectly formed - we ate all of our breakfasts here and cooked all of our evening meals and saved lots of money by doing this. There are also lovely restaurants just a drive down the road in Saundersfoot and of course further afield in Tenby and many other lovely towns and villages. A great place to stay, and I have to say that from the hustle and bustle and noise of London the following week, I had several nostalgic moments remembering the peace of Pembrokeshire!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Friendly welcome, comfortable place to stay
Liked least: One cold and very wet Wales day!
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Victoria...
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Very comfortable and would definitely stay again!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 for a stay in October 2013

My partner and I stayed in October last year and whilst cleaning out an old draw I found their business card and remembered that we had forgotten to write a review.

The rental was lovely and we were greeted with complementary tea/coffee and a note. We were very comfortable during our week long stay. The kitchen was fully equipped and everywhere smelled and looked fresh and clean. The short walk to the beach meant that we got to enjoy more of the scenery of the area. We barely saw Drew & Nicky as my partner and I spent most of the week constantly visiting new places and exploring the coast, when we did meet Drew he was very friendly and polite and we received a very lovely note following our visit along with the check returning our deposit.
I would love to visit Saundersfoot again as that is where my now fiance proposed to me. And when we do visit again I hope to stay a little longer next time and in Suedois. The area was wonderful and my partner and I enjoyed our stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comfort of the rental and it's proximity to the coast and transport links
Liked least: That we could only stay a week
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Rhys S
“Suedois the perfect accommodation for a peaceful getaway”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

The peaceful suedois holiday let was just a 15 minute walk from saundersfoot train station, attached to the family of drew & nicky and their daughter. We were welcomed into the let with a note and complimentary tea/coffee and biscuits. The room was very well laid out with a kitchen with everything you would expect to find, and all very well presented! There were instructions on the recycling which was handy to know. The double bed was very comfy and in the day was very light and bright. Upstairs was a lovely snug that had a futon where a peaceful evening was had in front of the television, the bathroom was very nicely presented with a corner shower. Drew welcomed us on the first night which was nice! And the family respected our privacy on our 5 day stay!
Saundersfoot was only a half hour walk through some lovely lanes and there was plenty of gorgeous estates to explore on the way! There were local buses running quite frequently when we needed to catch them that took us too saundersfoot and tenby in under 30 minutes. Next to the let there was the sunnyvale caravan park which we visited one evening and played bingo with the locals! There were 2 garages within a 10-15 minute walk, which sold the essentials and a Chinese take-away and resteraunt (it is however more to sit in than to take out, which we discovered). All in all the location, the transport and the holiday let was everything my girlfriend and myself needed for our first holiday together! A brilliant trip all round

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
birdie_ga...
“Comfortable accommodation in a great location”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

We booked this accommodation for our first holiday with our newborn. Upon arrival we were greeted with tea, coffee and milk which was very welcome after the journey.

The accommodation was clean and comfortable. The owners (who live in the adjoining property) were very friendly and helpful whilst respecting our privacy.

The location was great and we didn't need to travel very far to reach some lovely beaches, castles and sections of the coast path.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing