“A favourite ”

The Old Chemist Inn
Ranked #7 of 44 Restaurants in Saundersfoot
Price range: US$4 - US$21
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Family pub and restaurant with large beer garden which provides direct access onto Saundersfoot's award winning beach. Good food served daily. Real Ales. Happy hour between 4-6pm. Live music throughout the main summer months. Dogs are welcome in our beer garden and bar area.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The wife and I love it here. Great drink selection, good prices and plastic cups available for the beach. A must visit in Saundersfoot.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had our evening meal at the Old Chemist Inn twice during our week's stay in Saundersfoot. Very friendly atmosphere, good wholesome food and there's a fab beer garden leading out to the beach. On the occasions we ate elsewhere, we still called in for a drink or two afterwards - would make a cracking local, if only we lived nearby.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Read a lot about this establishment, so my wife and I decide that we should visit there for lunch. Greeted warmly by a young waitress who promptly took our drinks order, which was served to our table within a minute, she then taking our meal order. My wife had ordered a cappuccino, but prefers it to be sweeter than the small amount of sugar given, so I approached a young man who was behind the counter, and requested another sugar. A rather abrupt "Oh, if you need one" pulled one out of a box, and planted it on the counter. Obviously someone in need of a customer relations training!
Our meals duly arrived, and whilst mine was OK if a rather overpriced burger and chips, my wife's chicken nuggets were dry and lacking flavour. A very disappointing meal considering the bill exceeded £24.

1  Thank Ceiberboy
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Looked out for this pub after reading positive reviews for it. There was a choice of two menus, one being a cheaper,lighter choice. I went for rump. Very tasty, tender piece of meat,cooked as requested. The chips were delicious . My husband had fish and chips which was lovely. For me just two negative points. My steak came with black pepper on it which I don't like. I scraped it off and feel it would be better left to the customer to decide if they want it. Also the tomato sauce was too vinegary....not Heinz. You can't beat Heinz! But it was an enjoyable meal and would recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I live in Saundersfoot and know the best eating places. Gice the chemist a go. good food, sea view, really nice helpful staff.

Jo