“March 28th”

The Pottery in Pontypridd
Ranked #70 of 107 Restaurants in Pontypridd
Price range: US$4 - US$35
Cuisines: British
Description: We know good pub food brings people together. At Sizzling, we're all about serving tasty dishes, freshly grilled at prices you'll love. From our 21 day aged prime steaks topped with one of our incredible steak toppers to our deliciously crispy taco salads or build your own kids meals - there's something for all the family.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely brilliant service from Paula. We went as a party of 21 and everyone of us had nothing to complain about amazing food.

General Manager A, Manager at The Pottery in Pontypridd, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team and have informed Paula of your kind message! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a lovely steak meal had to wait a little while as it was very busy but i can highly recomend the food and was very good value for the money

Debbie A, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! It's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We hope to see you again in the near future.

Many thanks,
Lauren

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have eaten here a couple of times recently, unfortunately we won’t be eating here again, we had a couple of steaks , a bottle of wine and a few more drinks on a bar tab , at the end of the night I settled the bill and we left to catch the bus outside , on checking my bill at the bus stop I found I had been charged for a second bottle of wine which I had not had, I quickly went back in the Pottery to get a refund, the long winded process meant I missed my bus home for which I had a return ticket, next was an hour later, I asked if they would pay for a taxi to my home which I think would have been around £5 at most , I was told no way, basically, they gave me the bottle of wine I had paid for because the refund process was to complicated because I had discount of my bill . So because they were incompetent and miss charged me I had a bottle of wine I didn’t want and an hour wait for a bus, great customer service well done the Pottery and all who sail in her . Never again. And the Prawns are never on

General Manager A, Manager at The Pottery in Pontypridd, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Richard&allyson, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. We are disappointed to hear that you are not satisfied with your visit. Apologies for the mistake on the night with your bill. All I would advise is that you check your bill in future before settling up as mistakes can happen. My team is really growing now and I don't believe them to be incompetent. You received a full refund from my duty manager, which in honesty I would not have authorised. We do hope you'll give us another chance in the future as we really as starting to build something great here at the Pottery again.

Kind regards

Chris, GM

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I came a few months ago & was disappointed. After new management have had time to get stuck in I decided to try The Pottery again. It has definitely improved, food was lovely. Fast service. Staff were all very friendly. Will definitely be back soon! Well done to Chris & the team.

General Manager A, Manager at The Pottery in Pontypridd, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Sarahsheppard, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you again for the great review!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

today my friend and i visited the pottery for a quick bite to eat and to have a girlie catch up, we sat down first before going to the bar,,
place order, my friend had a mix grill and i had hunter chicken, when arrived you could hear the food slizzering? when the bar person came over to our table,,
the mix grill looked amazing, for the price of £8.29 was very good value. and the hunter chicken looked good too for £5.99! tasted amazing too, just wished we took photos of the food,
we do visit now and again, but this time the food was the best ever...

General Manager A, Manager at The Pottery in Pontypridd, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Hi Helen O, thank you so much for your positive comments about The Pottery! Your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We hope to see you soon!

Lauren