“Just awful awful awful ”
Review of Frankie & Benny's

Frankie & Benny's
Ranked #151 of 245 Restaurants in Stirling
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Dinner with my husband and son. Waited 45 minutes for starter to arrive, told kitchen was backed up but only about 8-12 others in restaurant when we arrived. Tables coming in after us got food first. After starters waited another 40 mins for mains.

Food: spaghetti pomodoro. Italian restaurant should really know how to cook pasta. Shameful. It was so over cooked it was nearly like mush you eat. The sauce might as well not have been put on. It was the most flavourless sauce I've ever had. Hubby ordered medium rare steak which was well beyond well-done. And the garlic bread was the opposite - totally undercooked.

This is one if not the worst meal I've ever had. They took money off the bill but quite honestly they should have paid me.

Will never be back.

2  Thank Pluckychick

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Our evening started badly - despite booking for 6 people we were shown to a table suitable for 4. Once we moved table our drinks order was messed up twice by the waiter. When the meal arrived we were told there was no onion rings to go with our steaks. We asked for garlic bread to replace the missing onion rings but were told this was not acceptable. The waiter then bought us garlic ciabatta which was soggy and inedible. Both our steaks were fatty. One in particular was 50% fat so we sent it back. The manager explained that they were not happy with their meat supplier, surely though the chef should reject a raw fatty steak, NOT cook it and serve it to a customer! My Mother’s Day meal was so awful that we couldn’t face desserts and coffee so we left the restaurant and went to MacDonalds for McFlurrys and coffee!!!!!

1  Thank Elizabeth K
Reviewed 12 March 2018

My wife and I visited on a Sunday around teatime. The staff member who served us was very friendly and attentive, in a genuine manner, and our food came quickly. Our only problem was the booth we were offered, one of the seats being badly ripped. The staff member offered another booth but, guess what, one of these seats was badly ripped. I generally like this restaurant but was disappointed that they think their customers can seats in ripped seats.

2  Thank Alan M
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

went here tonight ordered garlic bread along with our drinks 40 minutes later still no garlic bread asked the waitress never can came back to inform us kitchen didn't have cheque only when we got it she told us and told us we would get discount garlic bread was yummy then out mains came food was fabulous can't fault it but no one came to ask us if our meal was ok I've worked in this environment for 16 years and training of staff to be more attentive to there customers is needed here but supberb food ity bout service

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Second time visiting this restaurant and was disappointed with the lack of quality and absent staff. Took a long time for staff to observe we were ready to order - in a near empty service. Chicken burger was 20% chicken 80% inedible batter and my partners dish wasn’t much better. There was a clear lack of staff organisation which is a pity as we have visited this franchise in other towns and been pleased with the service

2  Thank Evianne W