Lowest prices for your stay
US$40
Reviews (2 435)
2 436 results
1 194
1 194
All reviews super room coffee machine travel lodge gatwick airport an early flight air con the bus car park bar and restaurant comfortable stay per person comfortable bed reception staff budget hotel excellent value for money family room short stay
Selected filters
66 - 71 of 2 436 reviews
Reviewed 9 October 2021

Calm, genuine smile nothing was too much trouble approach. Was happy to help, which really put me at ease and made no fuss. This made a huge difference ~ a big thank you as this is very much appreciated ! ! This isn't just said, it certainly goes a long way....

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2021

Room clean but tired. Staff appeared professional but lacked any meaningful engagement, instead going through the motions of welcoming me and prompting me to write a 10/10 review. The hotel was reasonably priced but full of tradesmen and a few unsavoury characters. I would not choose to stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 October 2021

Great hotel, nice and clean and just what I needed the day before an early flight.

I would recommend the hotel to think about free Wi-Fi going forward, and maybe investing in a coffee machine in the lobby.

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 October 2021 via mobile

So after a stupidly long drive we arrived at travel lodge Gatwick we stayed there for 4 days and everyday we were greated with a smile and a warm welcome manly from Sam who was a hero we had a problem with the booking and he sorted it within seconds 5 stars from us and would definitely come back.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2021

I was helped by Kofi Sam he made me feel welcomed immediately, I felt at home and found him to be very helpful. I would highly recommend Travelodge hotel at Gatwick Central in horley. nice and well mannered staff thanks Kofi Sam and the rest of the staff.

Trip type: Travelled with family