US$115
Castle Lodge(Horley)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$91
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$117
LateRooms.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssuper roomhour barcoffee machineshuttle busesgatwick airporttravel lodgean early flightbed linenone night staywould definitely stay here againreception stafffamily roomreception areacomfortable stayroom was clean and comfortablebudget hotelshort stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stay ed here on June 19bookt on may 11for one night arrived late no room satin bar for an hour then sent to travel lodge Crawley told they had rooms no rooms sat for 4hours finally back to central given room at 6-30 room bed looks like it had been slept wet towel in bath room neaver again completely disgusted

Room Tip: Don’t satay here
Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
TravelodgeUK, Shaf from the Social Media Team. at Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for submitting your review of our Gatwick Airport Central Travelodge.

We're so sorry to hear about your recent experience and would like to hear more about your stay.

May we kindly request you contact us via our website with your review so our customer service team can investigate your visit with the hotel.

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I got a cheap rate of around £42 for one night on my way back from Spain.
This looks like a newer one and the rooms and beds are great. I am not a big fan of Travelodge usually as a lot of there hotels are very dated. This one was very nice.
The free flavoured water by reception was a nice touch!
It will cost you £3 each way on the shuttle which is fine.
All in all nice place.

Oh and they let me check in an hour early which was very good of them!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Impressive! I'm from Canada and this was the best Travelodge I've been to. Great customer service, friendly staff and amazing amenities! 24 hour bar is awesome! Look for Dan- he's a great guy! Room and Price was affordable and super impeccable!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank PrairieGuy_SK_Canada
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is an excellent hotel well situated for Gatwick airport. Be warned the courtesy bus has to be paid for as well as the parking (expected due to its position). The hotel was clean and well presented with helpful staff. it is a short walk to a local pub with good beer or you can get well priced food at the hotel. Breakfast looked exceptional value although we left before the 6am opening time.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here with my family twice during May at each end of a trip to the U.S. The hotel is comfortable and clean and has undergone a significant overhaul during the last 12 months. The rooms were spacious and the bar and restaurant did exactly what we needed them to do. There is a reasonably priced shuttle bus that runs to both the North and South terminals and which, as I understand it, operates on a very frequent basis throughout the day and night. I am not sure whether it runs around the clock but we used it at both 0700 and then again at midnight. Before booking I had a good look around the usual comparison sites and it is fair to say that the Travelodge was extremely competitive on price and looked considerably more appealing compared to some of the more expensive options. On the basis that most will stay at this hotel before or after travelling in my view they could do a lot worse than this place. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family