US$68
  • Restaurant
Kings Paget Hotel(West Drayton)
US$103
1 514
1 334
1 514
1 334
All reviewsfree busheathrow airportthe central bus stationbath roadfree wificomfortable bednext morningan early flightcar parkbetween flightsbooked this hotelan overnight stayhoppa busstayed one nightnight's sleepgood nights sleepbar and restaurant
75 - 80 of 3 423 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Nice clean and comfortable hotel at a great price. Rooms are not very large but not needed for 1 night. Easy access to airport if yo do your homework before you get there. Do Not take cab. I was charged 30 GBP for a 5 mile ride! There are free buses to the hotel you just need to figure out where and how to get them. Easy access to central London via Free bus and then Tube - takes about an hour.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
HM_HeathrowAirport, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Loveagreatvacation

Thank you for your great review happy to see that you had a pleasant stay with us

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We stayed in the Hyatt Place, London Heathrow Airport for 2 nights at the end of our Europe Holiday, we decided easier to stay here and leave our bags upon arrival back into the UK rather than head into the city. We made the trip into the city the next day without any baggage, it was great. You can easily take the Terminal Bus from the hotel door and go to one of the terminals and connect with the Tube.
The hotel was very good, reception were very efficient and I also took advantage of an upgrade offer they had when I was staying there, I upgraded to the top floor with views over the runway – it was great watching A380s and 747’s taking off in front of your window.
We enjoyed dinner at the restaurant on the first evening there, the food was of a good standard, but the service we received from Marcia in the restaurant was exceptional – we loved her, just made our night. We also enjoyed a few nice drinks in the bar each evening.
Could I fault the Hyatt – It would be hard to, as it was great, but OMG, please sort the lifts out – there were 3 lifts and only one of these were working throughout the time we were here, it was disappointing, we had to wait so so so long for the lifts every time. But apart from that, we really enjoyed our time there.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Adam6750

Dear Adam 6750

Thank You for the excellent review and sharing your experience with us Please to see that you had an enjoyable stay with us

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused because of the lifts

Kind Regards

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I recently wrote a review about a dump in Calgary, Canada where I'd stayed the week before. What a difference the Hyatt Place hotel was. A bright, airy lobby and reception greets you as you walk in and the staff are extremely friendly. Our room was lovely; clean, bright and tidy. The view was of the rear of the hotel and wasn't great but we were just tired from the flight and needed to sleep. The bed was awesome! Comfortable, clean and just perfect. An added bonus was that we were right next to the airport and didn't hear a single aircraft, so the windows must be soundproof. Magic!
After a few hours kip we went to the hotel restaurant cum grill. The staff were very attentive and catered for my wife's dietary requirements. In fact two guys came and checked that what she had ordered was ok. I had the crab tagliatelle and it was delicious! The desserts are a rip off price however so maybe that can help with your decision not to have one. All in all the price for our meal was reasonable. Gratuity is added to the bill as a 'service tax' which is a bit cheeky as its done without the staff asking. I'd rather leave my own tip to the waiter, but it is what it is I guess. After a good nights sleep in which we didn't hear a thing (no running drunkards legging it down the corridor), we had a great breakfast. Lots of choice, fresh and well presented. I totally filled my boots and enjoyed the lot. Check out was easy (a £30 deposit is taken on a card when checking in which is returned on leaving) and again the staff were very nice. To summarise, if you want a decent hotel with a great room and brilliant bed, you can't go far wrong with the Hyatt Place. I'd definitely use it again. Thanks you.

Room Tip: Rooms at the rear may be quieter given that it's next to Heathrow airport (see my review for details).
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
HM_HeathrowAirport, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Mark S

Thank you for the great review and sharing your experience with us very happy to see that you had an enjoyable stay with us

Kind Regards

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Excellent accommodations and service! Staff all very helpful and friendly. Gave use packed food bags each morning by 6:15 so we could get to our 8:00 am bus tours from Victoria Station! I would stay here again and recommend to others.

Stayed: June 2018

Dear worldtraveler426

Thank You for the great review please to see that you had an enjoyable stay with us

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel started my short trip to UK, really nice quality and great sleep - rooms were smaller than expected for price was only negative. We didn't stay long enough to use all the facilities but all aspects seemed ok.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
HM_HeathrowAirport, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear frederikz22

Thank You for the excellent review very pleased to see that you had a comfortable stay with us