“Wanted 3 pound delivery when states free”
Review of New Wing Luck

New Wing Luck
Ranked #4 037 of 6 570 Restaurants in Greater London
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered over £30 pounds food on eat app and was declined saying delivery was not possible unless paid extra 3 pound cheeky buggers. The site said free delivery they don’t even tell you they cancelled order.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

While working in the area, this takeaway was around the corner from my hotel so I popped in for some nibbles. Chose something different to my normal menu just for a change, I chose the Roast Duck chiness style and a portion of chicken fried rice. It took a few minutes for it to be cooked and returned to my hotel room. Well I must say that the duck was lovely in the red sauce and on a bed of bean sprouts, while the chicken fried rice was nice but could of done with a little more chicken as the description states. Otherwise I really enjoyed my tea, thanks

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

This ia the only takeaway we will uaed for delivery in West Drayton. Having tried all the others. Always great delivery time, hot and tasty food with friendly people.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I wished to eat some Chinese taste, and it was a new listing on just eat site. I like to try new restaurants, so I placed my order, one of them was bamboo shoots, then few others. Price is reasonable, rather cheaper, so I had a few choices. I feel they have just a very few choice for vegetarians, nothing in "monk" style, (meatfree, made from soya). On just eat site they showed no delivery fee. However, when I placed my order, few minutes later I got a call. Because I could not pick up, they emailed me, that they could not reach me so my order is on hold. I called them back, what's happened. I am out of the 3 miles free delivery radius, so if I want my meal, it costs me £3 giving to the driver... OK.
Delivery was quite punctual, just 3-4 minutes late. Food was pipe hot, but most of the food was tasteless. I ordered 1 bamboo shoots, but almost every other meal was full with it, so if I knew it earlier, I would not have to pay for it separately. Mini Peking Spring rolls were really 'mini', black bean sauce was very watery and taste was strange, I have never had this taste of black bean sauce in any Chinese food... Only the chowein was tasty, but it is something that difficult to make wrong... Pancake roll was not too big, but fresh, crispy, unfortunately filled with lots of bamboo shoots again, and dome mince... I throw it away, because I'm vegetarian. Also, unfortunately it was not noted on just eat site. Many restaurants show 'H' (hot) and 'V' (vegetarian) next to meals, here was not pointed out, so I had to find it myself.
Because I ordered a few meals it was enough for next day, but because of the tasteless it wasn't the best. I got a small bag of prawn crackers for free (also useless for vegetarians)