“Nice cream canes”

The Original Fecci's Ice Cream Parlour
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Tenby
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We were drawn in by the lovely cream cakes on display in the window. We took some away to eat back at our caravan, they didn’t disappoint. Lovely cream cakes, would recommend.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend the salted caramel ice cream. It was amazing. When I was in the que I noticed the size on their cream teas which I will be having next time I’m in there. Shame about the service from who I guess is ‘Mrs Fecci’? She was rather blunt with me and my friend and wasn’t the friendliest of people when we was there. I can only imagine it had been a jammed packed day as it was boiling and late in the day. But I’ll be back...

1  Thank Martin R
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We went to feccis but a cafe a bit further down with the same company name on. Not the ice cream parlour. Fresh cream cakes in the window, but really disappointed as they tasted like they had been there all day.. chewy pastry. A shame.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Loved our recent visit to Fecci's in Tenby. Great ice cream sundaes, I had the cherry one and my husband had the chocolate nut. Next time I would have it without the cream as I preferred the ice cream to the cream if I am honest.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Visited Fecci's today for the childrens annual Tenby treat, the marvelous creations are a wonder for children but at an average price of £7 per desert for a few small scoops of ice cream, a mass of cream, tinned fruit, syrup and sweets it is quite expensive for what it is.
The shop decor is really outdated, the young staff are the most miserable I have witnessed in any store/cafe and there are numerous tacky flurescent notices informing you they do not accept debit or credit cards.
Young children will enjoy eating here but in todays modern world they are not that original anymore. Owners need to spend some of that 'Cash only' and update the decor from that 70's look.

1  Thank ozztec123