All reviewsanne mariehigh standardguest housewet roomquality furnishingswarm welcomebeautiful housepleasure of stayingbreakfast roomcooked breakfasttravel cotcomfortable staycomfortable bedbank holiday weekendfantastic stayfriends weddingspent two nights
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

My husband I myself booked this bed and breakfast at the last minute as we were touring for a few days . I honestly can't fault a single thing . The owners take great pride in this stunning house the have refurbished and this shows in the everything from the way you are treated to the wonderful sensitive restoration. We didn't want to leave and will 100% be returning .

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights and had a wonderful stay. We were made very welcome by Anne-Marie and our room was exceptionally comfortable. Breakfast was delicious with lots of fresh fruit and eggs benedict. We would highly recommend and hope to return again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2017

I booked this B&B through booking.com. We we both really pleased. The owners went out of their way to make us welcome. I must say this is the nicest B&B we have ever stayed at. It was spotlessly clean, the bedding, bathroom and room was of very high standard. The breakfast was stunning too, there was plenty of it and it was cooked fresh. We will be booking again here for definite.

Room Tip: I would expect any room to be of high standard
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2017

First time staying in this area - what a great choice of accommodation we made. Absolutely stunning. Beautifully presented. Decor and comfort - excellent. Breakfast - fab! Couldn't fault a thing. Two very happy customers - Jean and Caroline.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit to the Wildercombe House but I hope it is not my last. The first thing I noticed was how clean and tidy it was and how everything was of a very high quality. The room itself continued along this same vain and the bathroom was incredible. On arrival my breakfast was ordered for the following morning and also they were able to accommodate an earlier breakfast to the stated times due to my work commitments.

In the morning I was greeted by name and breakfast was provided. Cereals, yoghurt, fresh fruit and toast was available to help myself to. Next was the main event which was ordered the night previous. I chose the eggs benedict which was one of the nicest eggs Benedict I have ever tasted. All in all a very satisfying stay.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business