Bay Dilkhusa Grand Hotel(Ilfracombe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Cairn House(Ilfracombe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$100
The Bath House Hotel(Ilfracombe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
TripAdvisor
Acorn Lodge(Ilfracombe)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstop floorroom restaurantfore streetmichelin star restaurantthomas carrbrilliant showeradjoining restauranttwin roomjacuzzi bathoutstanding accommodationbreakfast was excellentspent two nightswarm welcomeguest housenice bathroomb and bmod cons
Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

Lovely, clean twin room at the very top of the building. Imaginative use of space and incorporation of original features with modern fixtures. Clear views of the harbour and chapel through both windows. Excellent choice of quality foods for breakfast and all facilitated by friendly helpful hosts. What more could you ask?! Will recommend to family and friends.

Stayed: July 2015
Reviewed 29 July 2015

What a delightful place to spend a weekend break. The room had a marvellous view, the room was spacious and comfortable, and the bathroom clean and well appointed. The breakfast menu was varied and delicious, i recommend the eggs Benedict! Carole and Paul were perfect hosts, very accommodating and very friendly.

Room Tip: Room 1 has superb views.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2015

I stayed here for one night before and after my 4 day visit to Lundy island. Full of character the owners were very welcoming and the 2rooms I occupied were comfortable, clean and one even had a wet room. The breakfast room is one of the nicest ive been in. Modern but very well appointed and the breakfast was excellent. I was even given the bus times for the following morning bus ride to Barnstaple. Highly recommended

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2015

My husband and I stayed at this delightful bed and breakfast for nine days. If you want opulance, attention to detail and being looked after this is the place to stay in Ilfracombe..

My husband and I have the most delightful thatched cottage in Dorset and hence anywhere we stay has a lot to live up to - this was it in a nutshell.

We had the oak beans, the victorian bath and views of the beautiful harbour - it was hard to leave.

The breakfast was incredible ranging from a lovely cup of devon tea, full english breakfast including black pudding, to fish, eggs benedictine and eggs royale, truly a delightful range of food to savour, and all beautifully presented and cooked to perfection. Nothing was too much trouble for our lovely hosts Carol and Paul.

Alas back to our beautiful Kit Kat Cottage in Dorset, but come back with lovely memories of a wonderful stay.

We will return with friends next time!!

The only downside - if you have dodgy knees three flights of stairs was a bit arduos, but well worth the fantastic views of the harbour and seafront at the top!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights this week and I have to say it tops any other hotel stay I've had. Nothing seems to be a problem for the couple that run this place. They are both so friendly. It really was like a home from home. I stayed in room 4 which is the single room. It had everything I needed. A double quilt on the bed, TV with DVD player and even my own ensuite with toiletries. And talk about a good shower. This one definitely tops them. You get tea and coffee as well as a bottle of water, and the wifi code is in the guest information book. Breakfast is top notch! I think the breakfast room also doubles as an a la carte restaurant in the evening which is nice. And there's plenty for everyone no matter what it is your after.
Would I stay again?
Well I stayed on business but after having talks with my parter, me and him are thinking of booking here for a weekend away pretty soon. I can't wait to go back! Well done olive branch!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business