All reviews b and b homemade biscuits stayed longer breakfast was delicious stunning views kath hens
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Please keep this place secret - don't tell you friends - shhhhhhhh. This is more like a boutique hotel stay with a home cooked breakfast than B&B - it is great value and in a great location - enjoy but don't spread the word.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
KathBullen, Owner at Meadowcroft Barn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

How kind of you to write such a lovely review. I look forward to welcoming you back to Meadowcroft. Many thanks. Kath

Reviewed 8 April 2016

This is an excellent B and B in every way. Situation, comfort, cleanliness, food, decor and hospitality cannot be faulted. We didn't want to leave as we were made extremely welcome and felt relaxed and comfortable. Breakfast was beautifully cooked with many homemade items. Will definitely be back. Thank you Kath.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary M
KathBullen, Owner at Meadowcroft Barn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review. I am delighted for your kind words and hope to see you again in the future. Kath

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Stylish, welcoming, comfortable and clean. A wonderful place to stay - home from home - with wonderful views and access to great walks. Thankyou and we will be back - with walking boots next time!! And the breakfast was fantastic!!!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Paula T
KathBullen, Owner at Meadowcroft Barn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2016

Thank you so much for the lovely review. I really appreciate you taking the time to write this. Hope to see you again soon. Kath

Reviewed 26 February 2016

Stayed here 25th February with a work colleague on business and we were particularly impressed with Kath's attention to detail in every area - a truly superb quality standard of accommodation, immaculately presented and also designed with a very personable style. Lovely views over the valley and moors added to the experience. Breakfast was cooked by Kath in the living kitchen between the 2 bedrooms and was absolutely delicious - excellent quality local food, including home baked bread and biscuits and served with real enthusiasm, care and friendliness. Meadowcroft Barn really is remarkably good - it is such a pleasure to be surprised and delighted to this extent and we could not be happier recommending Meadowcroft Barn and Kath. Thanks for such a warm welcome and a comfortable stay - we both agreed that we would bring our partners here to enjoy the experience.

Stayed: February 2016
1  Thank RobD1959
KathBullen, Owner at Meadowcroft Barn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2016

Thank you so much for the delightful review. I hope to see you both in the future. Kath

Reviewed 16 January 2016

My mother and I stayed at Meadowcroft Barn and didn't want to leave! First off, this place was nice and new and luxuriously appointed. There are two rooms separated by a kitchen and dining area that is shared. The hostess cooks breakfast in the kitchen area in the morning. Breakfast was DIVINE. The view was spectacular. The bed was very comfortable. All was clean. There were little chocolates and mints available, as well as delicious homemade ginger cookies (to die for!).

Upon arrival, we found that the second room was not booked for the duration of our stay, so the hostess let us use both rooms for the price of one!

Would I come again? In a heartbeat. Would I go out of my way to stay here? Absolutely. I simply can't say enough good things about this B&B.

Room Tip: Both rooms are on the ground floor, and seemed pretty equal to me, although one room has a handicap accessible bathroom, I believe.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Wendy B
KathBullen, Owner at Meadowcroft Barn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2016

Wendy, thank you so much for remembering Meadowcroft. The review is delightful and much appreciated. I hope the rest of your trip went well and hopefully I will see you again in the near future. Kath