US$83
The Chedburgh Hotel(Whitley Bay)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$130
Hotels.com
The Cara Guesthouse(Whitley Bay)(Great Value!)
US$89
  • Breakfast included
Park Lodge Hotel(Whitley Bay)
US$121
Hotels.com
The Royal Hotel(Whitley Bay)
US$83
Waterford Arms(Whitley Bay)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
PremierInn.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsluxury biscuitshot chocolateextra toucheslittle extrasbottled waterb and broom numberon arrivalmetro stationexcellent breakfastcomfortable bedscooked freshan overnight stayeach morninglovely roomwarm welcomelittle gem
Reviewed 20 September 2015

Just back from a fabulous night at The Metropolitan. Ideal location - 2 mins from the beach and 2 mins from the Metro. We arrived early but Rosie let us check in. We had our 2 year old with us and she made him feel really welcome. The room was spotlessly clean and nicely decorated.the beds are comfy. The breakfast in the morning was delicious. I would highly recommend and if we go back to Whitley Bay we would stay there again.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 17 September 2015

Myself, my two young girls stayed in the family room which had ample space. And my parents stayed in a standard double room during the summer holidays. The rooms are light and roomy, modern in decor. Fabulous breakfasts!! Close to the beach, metro station and town centre. Would defo recommend.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Annual visit to the North East for the Great North Run and a warm welcome as always. Never any complaints. Even though I needed to leave early on two mornings, a lovely breakfast was there waiting for me at a ridiculously early time. Already booked for next year.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2015

Rooms were great and the b&b is nice and close to the metro. Host made a wonderful breakfast. Whitley Bay itself has almost nothing worth seeing but it was a short stop on a longer trip. Hosts did not seem to be interested in talking much but were not stand-offish.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2015

My Husband and I stayed here for one night. They happily stored my cycle for me instead of leaving it in the car overnight. The room was clean and modern. The breakfast was lovely and my gluten free catered for at every turn. The owner was warm, friendly and welcoming. All in all we couldn't fault it.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple