All reviews thai restaurant downstairs restaurant with rooms room service sea view large bathroom lots of choice promenade motorbike ramsey
Reviewed 26 June 2018

This hotel owes us money and will not return money to myself and my partner. The booking policy stated that we are allow to cancel. We have documentation that states "Cancelled for FREE" Still the hotel will not refund the money that we are due. They have been sent numerous emails and have made many false promises that the money would be returned but it never was. We are at the point of giving up at this stage. The money was originally taken from our account on the 5th of April and we are still asking for the money to be returned.

We have all the documentation that shows we are entitled to a refund but they will not return the money. The total owed to us is in excess of €200.

Room Tip: Do not book this hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights clean room & bathroom hot water runs very hot needs
to consider a sign . Towels changed daily .
All the extras hair dryer etc were in the room. Breakfast were good and the staff were happy to suggest alternatives to full English and cooked us a lovely omelette .
Stairs can be an issue and some work still needs to be done . Would stay again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2018

The room in general was tired, ceiling falling apart, windows don't close properly shower either boiling or freezing and the cleanliness was awful, dusty, items left in draws, rubbish on the floor and old toilet roll behind the toilet. There was no reception making it difficult to find anyone to speak to.

MOST CONSERNING WAS I was in the room alone when 4 unknown men let themselves in the room to take photos of some maintenance issues. I explained at the time I was not comfortable, however, they carried on. I have tried to speak with the hotel manager on many occasions with no answer.

1  Thank traveler19872018
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Great location, small boutique hotel on the front looking over the road and out to sea. Room very nice and up to date in decor. Compact (but not tiny), very adequate bathroom, clean and all well appointed ( inc a safe) as expected for type of hotel and price. Good breakfast and very helpful responsive staff. But serious maintenance issues. All easily resolvable and should have been before letting out room. It was not in letting condition.Bathroom door wouldn't shut at all and didn't even have an internal door handle. Shower position adjustment broken so shower head loose and completely undirectional, One bedside light not working. How did cleaning staff pass such a situation???? Stair and hall carpet desperately needs renewing. I would go again as I liked a lot of what the hotel was all about - but I would book direct with the hotel and specifically demand confirmation that the room had been checked as fully functional. I'm optomistic enough to believe it was a (very) bad off day.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

The room on the top floor was adequate mattress could have been better. Staff were helpful and carried our suitcase up 12 flights of stairs. breakfast in the restaurant was cooked to order & filling with lots of choice. I asked for fresh fruit and they obliged. On arrival to the island we got off the bus too soon and had a long walk, A hotel staff came to meet us, when we called asking directions. Very helpful.

Room Tip: Top floor no air conditioning and definitely need to be fit to climb 12 flights of stairs
1  Thank Wymondhamchicita