All reviews piano bar sunday carvery coaching inn great carvery coach trip evening meal isle of wight entertainment every night this family run hotel shanklin old village full english bit dated owners and staff friendly hotel lovely break cooked to perfection fruit juice
Reviewed 12 October 2015

Just come back from holiday with Just Go to the Holliers hotel, Was not sure what to expect for the price we paid, but rooms clean, although bathroom a bit small . Food was very good, as a diebetic there was always something I could eat, and the one night I could not find a sweet they did me melon , Entertainment was really good, so would just like to say a big thank you to all who worked there and the owner for making this holiday really enjoyable. Thank you again.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank painterhouse
Reviewed 6 October 2015

the hotel was not bad the food was good the staff were good but my rooms bathroom was very small u could only just sit on the loo and the bath had used soap and hairs in it but to be fair I think they are doing the rooms up .the only other thing is cobwebs on the lights in the dining room but we had a good time

Stayed: October 2015
2  Thank David B
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Coach holiday with 'Just Go' holidays, to Holliers Hotel, Shanklin Old Village. 17th Century Coaching Inn, but bang on target with what you want these days. Clean, room with views of the village's thatched cottages, tea rooms & other pubs. Used the heated indoor pool, enjoyed the quality entertainment in the evenings after our trips to the Island's attractive scenery, stately homes and steam railway. Above all we were pleasantly surprised by the fine filling food provided at breakfast & evening, with good choices and plentiful. All the staff were cheerful & helpful, especially Callum & Lily. The Chef & owner, along with his wife have a clever knack of making you feel the fun... delinitely a place worth visiting, we didn't get a chance to go into the Sizzler Restaurant, but heard good revues from others that had. We walked down the lanes to the beach & were pleased to find the lift works till the end of October. Great for tired legs! Will revisit.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Barbara M
Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

Went from the depths of Bestival to have a Sunday Carvery here. It was exceptional, great staff and very helpful. Lots of parking which was ideal and great location. We have been before as a family and it never disappoints best roast on the island.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank jimmmmmy88
Reviewed 27 September 2015

I never actually stayed at the hotel but my review is based around the food. As students my friend and I really struggled to find somewhere cheap and good value for money to eat. As it was my birthday dinner I didn't just fancy a takeaway..

Then we stumbled upon Holliers Hotel where a carvery was £7.95 + dessert for an extra £1. And it was amazing! We could pile our plates as high as we wanted and it was cooked to perfection!
Just a warning that it was a 60p charge to pay by card; not a problem, but nice to know in advance!

Room Tip: Go for the carvery!
Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends