“Ordered, received, two bites and straight in the bin”
Review of Al Capone

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Al Capone
Ranked #307 of 440 Restaurants in Wigan
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Response time was great............food a shocker. I ordered a mixed kebab and everything was burned and tough.........if I’d have to summarise in a word.......crap. The worst tenner I’ve ever spent..........my advice, stick to what you know

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I go regular for my chicken kebab with onion , lettuce and lots of mango sauce
The best kebab around

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

We have used Al capone often and have been pleased, recently standards have dropped, quality not as good, the last straw was a Thursday night delivery that took 2 hours to arrive, and was barely warm, shocking customer services when I rang to enquire where the food was. Ex regulars, now looking elsewhere.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We use this place quite often. The pizzas are really tasty and depending on size of order you will get a free garlic bread with cheese. Prefer to phone order through and usually ready in 20 min.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Spent nearly £40 on food. Ordered a kebab with salad but no onion. A chicken meal with coleslaw. We was wanting a delivery but was told it would be around 90 mins to arrive.we then requested to pick it up instead it would be ready to pick up in 30 minutes. Food was hot and lovely but slightly disappointed to find lots of onion sat on top of the kebab and no coleslaw. We was sent with gravy instead.