“Great small Cafe.”
Review of Flat White Kitchen

Flat White Kitchen
Ranked #13 of 357 Restaurants in Durham
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Coffee is quite good but size wasn't as big as I was expecting so be prepared to order 2 if you're staying a while. Food and cakes are very tasty.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I thought I will have a quick coffee and soup. The quick turned out to be a long wait because of the queue.
The mocha was great though.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

Popped in for a decent cup of coffee.
The coffee is good but the sizes are pretty small so you need 2 ;-)

The cakes are enormous and so tasty

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Nice enough place but excruciatingly slow service rather spoiled the overall experience for us. I would not rush back.

1  Thank normannorma1
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Called at this place recently for breakfast whilst staying in Durham - and boy are we glad we did!

Only a short wait for a table to be cleared in their lovely light, airy dining room where we were served by really nice friendly staff.

I chose porridge with honey, banana, hazelnuts and peanut butter which was easily the best porridge I've ever had. 'Leon' sell a version of their own called (I think) Porridge of the Gods but this is better!!

Husband had roasted peaches on toasted soda bread with vanilla and cardamom cream which he said was delicious.

And what else to drink when in Flat White, than a Flat White! So good that we had two each.

While you're waiting for a table you can see the yummy looking cakes available - and you can have slices in a box to take away. We had a slice each of Orange & Sweet Potato and Parsnip & White Chocolate.

Visit this little gem outside peak hours - and enjoy!