“Open Jump Sessions are Great”
Review of Infinite Air

Infinite Air
Ranked #4 of 12 Fun & Games in Durham
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This place is fab for the kids to bounce off some energy. It’s very clean with friendly staff and a great little soft play corner for the little ones. You don’t need to take socks as they give you a fresh pair every time you visit. The kids are always supervised by the staff while jumping so they stay safe. The cafe does free refills on slush too!
One of my favourite places to bring the kids for a treat.

Date of experience: August 2018
in 16 reviews
"classes"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had heard about the new Infinite Tots within Infinite Air and wanted to take our nearly 2 year old twins. We were a littlw dubious as one of our twins is a little more reserved than the other. We booked online for the 9am session the next morning. The online booking explained all the procedures, safety aspects etc which I found great. When we arrived, we had full use of the new Infinite Tots section as well as the trampolines. I had no need to worry about my less confident twin as once we got inside he just said 'wow' and then took off after his brother. They had an absolute whale of a time so did their Dad and I. The trampolines were set up in a number of different ways with small footballs, soft play balls and basketball hoops. Both myself and my husband were really impressed with how each trampoline had a safety steward near by which made me feel at ease should we return when it was busier. The soft play area itself is fab and much bigger than I expected. The range of facilities inside were great including a drinks bar, hot dog vendor and most recently lickety split. It was well worth the entry fee and only cost us £12 for all 4 of which I thought was very reasonable considering the facilities that were inside. Will definitely be visiting again.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank THEXTON4
Rachael B, Marketing Executive at Infinite Air, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Thank you so much for your review, we hope to see you back here soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I took three of our students (age 9-10) for an end of term treat and they absolutely loved it!!! The decor is fab, service very friendly and welcoming and the whole place was so clean. The vast range of ice-cream flavours, toppings and sauces can be a little overwhelming so factor in time for those all important decisions! The unicorn ice-cream was a huge hit with my girls. This venue is far superior to it's Seaham sister; no long queues, better interior design and a more relaxed atmosphere. Thanks for a lovely afternoon.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Alison B
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Had an hour here on a Sunday morning booked in advance on line ( easy).
Helpful reception booked us in and offered the earlier session ( quieter).
I appreciate it is a potentially dangerous pastime if rules no adhered to, but the preparation video was ridiculously pessimistic and almost scaremongering!
We managed to last an hour without major trauma, loss of limbs or death!!!!!
Great fun!
Could do with a free drinking water outlet.

Date of experience: July 2018