All reviews steep hill lake district four poster bed offered tea and coffee on arrival langdale suite fresh towels lovely hosts biscuits breakfast was delicious full english shower room comfy bed stunning views wedding anniversary pubs and restaurants few minutes walk
Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

We went to the lakes to pick up a Yanky Car Part. So we booked into this nice Place for one Nite only . Very Clean And tidy , the house is full of the Old Charm from the Old days. Which is great to see. The Owners are very friendly and polite. The Veiw from the house over the Lake Windermere is Superb. Only a stroll away from the Restaurants and Bars. Will shall certainly return.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kevin M
Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

Everyone at Blenheim lodge really made me and my girlfriends stay in the lakes a great experience. I asked them to sort me some flowers out in the room and they happily sorted it for me. Great rooms, great breakfasts and perfect location close to shops and all the pubs and restaurants. And about 5mins walk to the lake. Just perfect.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jamesroper1986
Reviewed 4 October 2015

We stayed here in September 2015 and it was a beautifully well maintained home. The breakfast was excellent and hot and they even accommodated a change in my order. The room we had was extremely clean, quiet and had the most amazing view of the lake. View is very important to me and when I walked in and saw the 4 poster bed and view I was extremely happy we chose this room. Before we booked it, I emailed back and forth with the owner, Janz, and she gave suggestions as to what rooms would be best. We came all the way from California and staying here made our trip that much more special. We particularly liked the short walk down/up the hill into town. There is another option with less of a hill walk if you prefer. I found everyone very pleasant, plenty of parking and free wifi. I would definitely recommend this B & B to my friends/family and would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donna I
Reviewed 27 September 2015

Old property that retains its character. The property is well maintained and is clean. The owners are very helpful and kind. However the room we stayed in was cold, and lacked the homeliness touch. It could have done with a picture or two and also soft lighting to relax in the evening. There was no long mirror which is essential for my wife,The room was panted white floor to ceiling that gave it a very cold feel.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2015

When we arrived tired after a full days walking our bags had not been taken upstairs so for us this was a very bad start.Mention should also be made of the fact that this was the only place we stayed where the full amount of the stay was taken upfront 3 months in advance.This is not general practice. The room was cold but there was a nice view of the lake.The landlady was very helpful suggesting places to eat.Regarding breakfast you know when the plates are small, and this was the only time on our 8 day journey, so will be the breakfast.This is not worth 140 pounds a night though i sense that the price is a variable....an earlier traveller stayed in the same room for 125 pounds.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple