“Bank holiday drinks ”

The Swan Wetherspoons
Ranked #76 of 308 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Swan is an over 18's Wetherspoons, we hold a quiz night on Monday nights beginning at 8pm. We have a great range of craft ales in cans, bottles and on draught. We also have an extensive range of gins including Brockmans, Tanqueray No.10, Sipsmith and many more.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Popped in for bank holiday drinks and yes it had been busy , but come on guys .. wipe the tables .. I had to sit on a filthy table where people had eaten and I was there for about half an hour ,,, no one cleared my table or others around and when I saw staff clearing the other tables ... no anti bac spray or cloths with them .. dirty xx

1  Thank clairer1965

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Went in here for a drink, and the intention of having something to eat on a Wednesday evening at about 7pm. Felt uncomfortable as the place was reasonably busy and there was a few people already the worse for wear , so did not stop.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Great food, hot plates. Brilliant service, polite staff. Only one thing was missing from our whole order and that was rectified straight away x

TheSwanJDW, Manager at The Swan Wetherspoons, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thank you so much I am so please to hear what a great experience you had with us and hope to see you again.
Kim

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

After many visits I still find this a great place to visit, always busy, good and friendly staff, and good value. Definitely the best. Keep it up.

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, especially about the staff. I am very lucky to have such a great hard working team. Thanks again and I hope to see you soon.
Kim

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Really big place with good staff and brill service. Witherspoon's vary but this one seemed clean and efficient.

TheSwanJDW, Manager at The Swan Wetherspoons, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your visit with us and hope you will come again soon!