US$203
Book now, pay at stay
US$143
US$165
US$115
Cunard Guest House(Weymouth)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$105
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
The Old Castle Hotel(Weymouth)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
All reviewsbowleaze covesoft playholiday parkchildren's entertainmentswimming poolgold caravansmall funfairstar holidayfantasy islandkids clubgreat holidayevening entertainmentprivate caravanchanging roomsfamily holidayfootball pitchsteam room and sauna
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have just come back after a long weekend. The park is situated in a lovely area and from our Caravan in the Red area the view was beautiful over the sea and countryside.
The staff were all very pleasant and I must mention the man on the gate was extremely helpful, I think his name may have been Steve.
Very nice man!!
Would certainly come back again!

Stayed: June 2018
Tracey P, Reception/Front of House at Waterside Holiday Park & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi there Bec

Wow! what a fab five star review you have written for us! thank you for sharing your holiday experience with us, it was lovely to read our guests feedback and know you had an enjoyable stay. We are very lucky to be located in such a beautiful area, you certainly have the best of both worlds, a cheeky dip in the sea or a calm and relaxing walk across the hills.

Our teams really do dare to care to ensure all of our guests have a wonderful holiday , thank you for your kind comments about our Steve, he will be made up!!

We hope you will return again! don't stay away to long, from all of us here at Waterside, thank you and see you soon!!

On behalf of Waterside Holiday Park
Tracey Penney

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Went here with my family for a short break over Easter this year. The park is really lovely, clean and tidy. We tried the spa and enjoyed it very much although we were told we would have it alone due to numbers, but there were others in there at the time. The entertainment in the clubhouse is very good but the bingo tickets are very pricey. Only one thing was a little annoying . The compares for the evening entertainment were quite young but very good, however, there was a competition on the first night with each side of the room being in one or other of the compares team and the prize was a bottle of wine. It was the compares choice as to who won the prize. A group of very young girls walked in towards the end of the competition and began to join in. They were on the side that won as the compare had a choice of who to give the wine to and he made a beeline straight to the young girls that had just come in. To be fair he did say are you over 18 and they said yes and accepted the wine. However they then told us they were only 14 and 15. They promptly left with the wine. The compare clearly should have asked for identification as you could easily see the girls were NOT 18.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank s d
Tracey P, Reception Front of House at Waterside Holiday Park & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Guest

Firstly let me take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent with us. It was a pleasure to know you enjoyed your stay with us and found the park to be clean and tidy. Our teams are very proud of the park and our five star status, so to receive compliments about this is from our guests is fantastic.

I was very sorry to read you were disappointed not to have the Spa to yourself, the Spa is open to all our guests, our team may have thought as it was a quiet day you may have had it to yourself, I am sure you continued to enjoy the facilities, it is indeed beautiful.

I was of concerned with your comments raised about the bottle of wine, and please be assured our management team have spoken with the entertainment team, of course I would not want to make excuses at all, as a mum myself I can appreciate your concerns.
Your comments and feedback are very important to us as it it gives us the opportunity to continue to provide our guest with a five star experience, so thank you for bringing it to our attention and the matter has been dealt with and all guests will continue to be challenged.

I do hope you will continue to holiday with us at Waterside and if you do return please contact me direct so I can take a personal interest in your booking.

Assuring you of my best attention at all times.
01305 833103

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Another stay after six year absence. This time with two young kids staying in an Avonmore caravan in red section.

Nestled away up the top by the 3G sports field, we had little passing traffic, and minimal noise.... plus a great view :)

Staff seemed to enjoy their jobs at every post, and we were first customers at the fresh beach bar, so had free drinks. There was sun, and a warm wind too that evening whilst the kids used the brand new playground. Perfect!

The pools are excellent, attentive lifeguards.

The food in the venue's restaurant was first class, a real surprise given the rooms visual appearance. We all are well, and for a reasonable value too.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mini_Adventure2009

Dear Mini-Adventure

Thank you for your wonderful five star review of our park, nothing makes us smile more when we read our guests have returned, we are delighted you chose to come back after a six year break with your family. We are here to ensure all of our guests have the best possible holiday experience, we truly do enjoy what we do and it's a great job knowing our guests have had a wonderful time and enjoyed all the facilities.

How lovely you were the first guests to experience the Shack Beach Bar, it's great isn't it?, and to have the sunshine and warm wind, who needs to go abroad?

Your feedback and lovely comments about all the facilities and the team was a pleasure to read and truly mean alot to us, our teams will be overjoyed, thank you.

We hope you will come and holiday with us again, don't stay away to long!

If we can be of any assistance with a future booking, please call our friendly holiday experience team on 01305 833103 who will be happy to help.

Kindest Regards Always
tracey.penney@chesilholdiays.co.uk

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Waterside Holiday Park last year and decided to re book for the same week this year.

We booked a 3 bedroom Rio Gold, new for 2018. Lovely caravan, only downside was the main bedroom was quite small but we managed!

Swimming pool- We went swimming nearly everyday, we had lots if fun and we all enjoyed the slides! The pool and changing areas were clean and we regularly saw the changing rooms being swept and cleaned. Showers were ok, but were cold on some occasions. I used the sauna and steam room again both clean. Staff were very friendly and welcoming. We loved the swimming costume dryer, what a brilliant idea! Made drying our costumes so much easier.

We had a great week, all staff were friendly and well presented. The site was clean and tidy. Our only negative for the week was the takeaway shop, we brought a bag a chips, staff unwelcoming and didn't seem very friendly, happy to sit and continue their conversation, felt we were an inconvenience. Chips wern't cooked and not what you would expect from a sea side chip shop!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mariemZ5133KY

Dear Marie

May I take this opportunity to thank you for your five star review, when we receive our guests feedback it truly does make us feel great that we have delivered a wonderful holiday experience and to know you have had an enjoyable stay with us. Even more so when guests return, we strive to provide all of our guests with a holiday where you can make family memories to talk about for years to come.

Our Sports & Leisure team will be delighted to know you were pleased with the high standard of cleanliness they continue to provide are guests, and they will love you've enjoyed the pools facilities, the costume dryer is unique isn't it, and a real bonus when you've had a swim.

I was of course concerned to read that you found our take-away team not to be professional and friendly. We expect our team to be professional and courteous at all times, and we provide regular training to ensure we provide the best customer service. Please accept my sincere apologies for any disappointment caused to yourself and your family, this is not the impression we want any of guests to have and I have passed this on to the relevant Manager for them to address.

I do hope you will continue to holiday with us at Waterside again and if we can assist with any future reservations please do contact our friendly holiday experience team.

Assuring you of my best attention at all times.
tracey.penney@chesilholidays.co.uk

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a week away in Weymouth. To be honest this my first time holidaying on a caravan site for nearly 20 years !!
Well I was so impressed with Waterside. Everything is of a very high standard. Superb swimming pools & gym.
It's only a short stroll to a lovely beach with small fun fair.
Plenty of places for the kids to play with soft play and Costa coffee next to it so you can sit and watch the kids.
There is a great sports bar on site and the waterside venue/ clubhouse with entertainment every night.
We would recommend the restaurant with plenty of choice. Fish, steaks, etc all of a high standard.
There are places to eat next to the fair with great views of the Sea.
The thing that impressed us the most is the cleanliness,everywhere is spotless.
And ALL the staff are so helpful and friendly
All in all we really struggle to find anything negative to say.
We definitely will be returning !!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank beduffbloke

Dear Guests

Wow!! What a wonderful five star review! I was overjoyed when I read your lovely feedback about your holiday, it made me want to go and book myself a holiday. Your kind and positive comments about our park and team were very generous and all of the team were ecstatic to know you had a superb holiday at Waterside and took every opportunity to enjoy the park and the surrounding facilities. We are certainly in a beautiful location on the beach and the beautiful Jurassic Coast, we delighted to hear you are going to return.

We look forward to welcoming you back and if we can assist with your next booking please do contact our friendly holiday experience team on 01305 833103 who will be more than happy to help.

See you soon!